*Lydia*

CeCiMom

She's not even off the block yet and she's back to sniffing Jessie's butt. Knowing Jesse was trying to keep Ronnie over her doesn't even seem to phase her...........being sloppy seconds to Nat doesn't phase her.............she's obsessed............Kevin better wise up about her.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lydia is just too painfully ugly to look at longer than a second or two.

:bag: Please someone put a bag over her face. I think Lydiot gave Jessie a, hmmm, how shall I put it? Oh hell, a hand job (again) last nite. They are both whores.

They were in the have not room last night... It was gross... Jesse had the cover over him, but you could see that he was getting hhuumm excited and he said here we go, and they turned the feed onto something else...

From the update board.

Lydia talking to Kevin in the BY and Lydia tells Kevin it's so obvious that Jordon is going to let guys carry her along in this game and isn't doing anything for herself... (Like this is how the pot calls the kettle black...)

I guess "doing anything for herself" includes going around offering 86440228ywclpde7blowjob.gif to every guy in the house.

From the update board.

I guess "doing anything for herself" includes going around offering 86440228ywclpde7blowjob.gif to every guy in the house.

Exactly, that's why I put in the pot and kettle part LOL...

Exactly, that's why I put in the pot and kettle part LOL...

I was reading your post and that's exactly what I was thinking when I got to the end...LOL! Great minds.

Lydia just better step off Jordan, she hasn't done a thing to any of them.

From the update board.

LMAO....Hey, man, I ain't even seen an emoticon like that one!!! It's great!!!

Shipp, I noticed after Jesse's liason with Lydiot Nat wasn't speaking to Jesse at all. Wish Jesse knew Nat doesn't really have a BF outside of the house.

exactly. I think because Lydia was all up in Russell's lap and laying in his bed with him yesterday and then realizing he could careless made her jealous when he was being friends with Jordan. I hope Jordan wins HOH this week, I guess Lydia will go to the bisexual side and see if she can be of service!

OMG that smiley thing! They really have one for everything.....even Lydia!

Archived