*Lydia*

CeCiMom

It is crazy to me that people still talk around her! She tells every single thing to anyone that will listen about what everyone else says. Her and Jessie is the weirdest thing to me. She is STARVING for his attention and that is all that "cutting" issue was about. PLUS she walked around and told everyone she was going to cut herself.....at what lengths is this girl going to go to so she will gets votes!! The whole Jessie thing started when he was HOH and she was scared of going up, Russell is HOH she goes up there and sits close to him on the bed and touches his face and talks baby. It is nuts....she is nuts....

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, I guess Waaaamber from BB8 is a famous model now, right?

I'd love to see Amber and Lydia play psycho mother and daughter in a Lifetime Movie.

OMG I am so glad she is not in the house this year.....I couldn't stand another whiner cry baby!

Hi, Shipp...I don't want Lydia to lose it until AFTER Ronnie is evicted and out the door.

Hi Len, that's what I was concerned about, that Lydiot would be hacking herself and get evicted before Bonnie got the boot. I guess we are safe now. Should be very interesting tonight.

Hi Len, that's what I was concerned about, that Lydiot would be hacking herself and get evicted before Bonnie got the boot. I guess we are safe now. Should be very interesting tonight.

I'm hoping BB keeps Lydia well medicated until after the show... Just take your pills Lyd :juggle: and everything is gonna be just fine...

Something is oh so very wrong!! Besides the obvious.

The HG's supposedly go through psych testing. If the show was looking for liability they would never allow anyone on the show who has a history of "cutting", that makes no sense. Therefore it leads me to believe the testing is to find those most likely to crumble after a few weeks and needing the most attention. Sad!

:sadwalk:

If Dick wad could get into that house anyone can!

Archived