*Lydia*

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she wants to start something with Russel so she has a "reason" to go with Jesse next week..........amazing to me that she didn't go off on Jesse when he took her services and then kicked her to the curb.......nope, she waited on the sidelines and then ran back the minute she could.............hard to watch someone degrade themselves like this............she must have lots of practice.

From the update board.

I guess "doing anything for herself" includes going around offering 86440228ywclpde7blowjob.gif to every guy in the house.

maybe Ronnie should try Lydias trick?

Lydiot did amuse me and make me LOL when I was watching a clip from yesterday.

They were all hanging out in the yard goofing around and she sarcasticly says "Cause you are definately the man of my dreams, Jesse. If I could bake a cookie and it'd come to life, it would be you!"

Prolly the funniest thing I ever heard her say. ^_^

Chlamydia is playing the most wacky game of BB ever...sometimes she seems to make some sense...then she flips into Bizarro world...If I had to figure her out, I would think she was a plant by BB. Her pre-house interview made her a favorite going in and then *poof*

I'm just amazed that she hears Natalie going on and on about Ronnie, saying that she AND Jessie believe Ronnie and trust Ronnie etc, etc and yet she crawls into bed with Jessie and enslaves herself to him. What is wrong with you, Lydia? He would vote you out if he could! At least TRY to find a little self-respect.

her and kevin are just pathetic in comps

if it was strategy to look weak i would give them props but i just think they suck

i use to think jordan was the one who may never win a comp but these two may be in that club

Archived