*Lydia*

CeCiMom

I agree that Jesse and Dirty Nat can get away with anything. Not even in play should ANYONE hit another person as Jesse was hitting her, NO EXCUSE at all. I still say BB was wrong and needs to be called on it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cutter or not, the fact that she's talking about harming herself in some way over lack of attention, is alarming. I hope the hell her parents are watching her on the feeds. If they didn't realize what a head case their daughter is, I hope they do now. Get her some help, she absolutely needs it. She's like a giant cry for help.

There are some ppl who get body tats all over because they like the art, the look, each one has some sort of meaning. I don't entirely get it because I'm afraid to even get my ears pierced a second time, but I appreciate that some people are into that and just want to have fun. I do have to wonder how emotional some of these people are though in that they're covered from head to toe. If each one has "meaning", or you want to stand out, I do wonder if there isn't more there. Maybe a troubled childhood, lack of esteem, or control issues? Of the friends I have who are literally covered from head to toe (yes, even on their bald head and neck), I know of their messed up lives and the "emotions" behind the tats. One friend makes himself out to be the big tough guy that no one will want to mess with inorder to protect himself now because he couldn't when he was little. Some people cover themselves up in makeup, hide behind their hair or food, some ppl drink or do drugs, and some ink themselves. I'm not saying that's how it is for everyone because I do think some people just have big personalities and want to party it up, but I think with Lydia, it's emotional.

During Nattie's season, she wasn't covered in tats, but she screamed head case. Sweet girl, but man she was messed up. Lydia's the same way. Even without the tats, it wouldn't be hard to spot her crying out for some sort of attention. She's messed up and I don't mean that in a condesending way. She needs to learn to love herself and realize that no amount of attention is going to bandaid up what she lacks. That comes from within.. it certainly doesn't come by the likes of assholes like Jessie.

Lydia to me is highly skilled in planting little negative snippets in people's minds about other houseguests. She just planted a little Jessie-seed with Chima. That's promising. Maybe that drop on her ass knocked a little sense in her.

if jessie was evicted next week & sent to the jury house, how long do you think it would take for lydia to get herself put up & voted out so her & jessie would be alone in the jury house?

The problem with her is that she's always crying wolf, so that now she's seen as a drama queen. From what she was telling Kevin regarding her mom's bodybuilding boyfriend and how horrible he treated her mom, Lydia is following in those footsteps with Jessie. Kevin smartly pointed that out to her.

Trust me, she is not a cutter. Cutters NEVER speak to anyone about cutting. They hide it and their feelings. Hence the cutting as a release for their feelings.

That is so not true. Many will tell before they do it as a threat, others will come running right after they do it. I guess you never met a Borderline Personality.

What the hell was that? Lydia walks very quickly to get something by the pool and walks back and goes into the bathroom. She looked very pissed, I guess she was hearing them telling Kevin about her throwing him under the bus.

Lydia was in the room, got up screaming telling Kevin "the same thing that happened last night is going to happen again" (I don't know what that means) then she stormed out to the pool. She didn't stay to defend herself, she left Kevin to fight by himself.

I don't think she's stable enough to fight for herself...IMO. I think she'd go balistic. Hmmm, that may be a good thing if it's directed at Natalie.

If I were Kevin or Michelle I'd tell them I didn't have to explain a MF'ing thing to any of them and to jump up my ass.

Also, I know that Jesse is shitting his pants because if Lydia stays he's lost her vote.

Lydia was in the room, got up screaming telling Kevin "the same thing that happened last night is going to happen again" (I don't know what that means) then she stormed out to the pool. She didn't stay to defend herself, she left Kevin to fight by himself.

That sounds like she's going to her crazy place again where she will want to cut herself.

She's an idiot if she keeps making that threat.

If they have to remove her and wind up keeping Ronnie because of it I'm gonna freak out to my crazy place. :animated_shocking:

They just called Lydia to the diary room. It makes me wonder...did she pick up Jordan's razor out by the pool?

See...that's what I was saying. I couldn't see what it was. It was something in the table by the pool. Sitting beside a bottle of lotion it looked like.

They just called Lydia to the diary room. It makes me wonder...did she pick up Jordan's razor out by the pool?

I hope she smashes a wind bottle over the BB kitchen counter, picks up a shard of glass, and rip's it across her wrists. Then across Gnats jugular, and Jessie's privates. On live TV, Thursday nite. Now THAT'S reality TV. Harsh aren't I?! But WTF are these people thinking. Morons. Oh I forgot, one more thing, when Ratboy/girl walks out the door, pull his glasses off his weasle face and stomp them into the ground.

DRAMA QUEEN..... she runs cause she can't face the truth ....she's getting played by Jessie, sold out her one true friend for someone to spooge on her hand and make her feel needed. kev needs to move on (vote out Ronnie) but give Lydia his ass to kiss cause she's a waste. :animated_wave: :animated_wave: :alien: c-ya lol

Archived