*Lydia*

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope she smashes a wind bottle over the BB kitchen counter, picks up a shard of glass, and rip's it across her wrists. Then across Gnats jugular, and Jessie's privates. On live TV, Thursday nite. Now THAT'S reality TV. Harsh aren't I?! But WTF are these people thinking. Morons. Oh I forgot, one more thing, when Ratboy/girl walks out the door, pull his glasses off his weasle face and stomp them into the ground.

:2thumbsup:

Now, not only will they only have plastic knives, all the razors will be confiscated........ :brood:

Nah they will make them use electric like they do in the Psychiatric hospital I used to work on... It was funny watching a woman stand with her leg up on the side of the bed and do this... Only thing is, I don't know if BB will be able to watch them like we did... Cause you know that they could use it to shock themsleves... They weren't allowed near water with one...

She could still break a glass, window, mirror, whatever and use those pieces to cut herself. They need to NOT allow crazy people like her in the house to begin with. Seriously, she tried to commit suicide before and the let her in...wtf??? I remember having this same conversation week one with regards to her.

She could still break a glass, window, mirror, whatever and use those pieces to cut herself.

Ohhhhhhh geeeeeeze.............their gonna have to live in a windowless, mirrorless house and only able to eat things that come wrapped in paper :wacko:

can't wait

Did she write Perception on her arm? With what. I was out of the room. Now she is hiding in bed under the blanket.

She really needs some intervention.

Something is oh so very wrong!! Besides the obvious.

The HG's supposedly go through psych testing. If the show was looking for liability they would never allow anyone on the show who has a history of "cutting", that makes no sense. Therefore it leads me to believe the testing is to find those most likely to crumble after a few weeks and needing the most attention. Sad! :sadwalk:

I don't really care about Lydia (or her apparently endless problems) one way or the other. I just wish she would hush or go home and I wish that Kevin would stop enabling her with her never-ending need for drama/pity. Lydia is a train wreck or a terrific actor portraying one. I have zero pity for her and frankly wish they'd all keep their problems to themselves and entertain me more. That is why I watch.

Therefore it leads me to believe the testing is to find those most likely to crumble after a few weeks and needing the most attention. Sad!

:sadwalk:

clearly that seems to be the case. amber shouldnt have been on bb . it seem to me that to get a shot at being cast beside being a model/actress/dumb blonde/ etc..... those with impairment mental states seems to have the fast track to being cast. chima with her story it actually surprise me they would even cast her as well. i heard of many suicides after being on reality shows it wouldnt surprise me if it eventually happens to bb because i see it coming. bb is pushing the limit and eventually it will give in.

Archived