*Lydia*

CeCiMom

One of the reasons I think they'll all end up voting like sheep for Ronnie this week is that they'll be worried about the power thing...........they aren't going to want to give whoever has it another reason to vote them out............but, either way works for me

That is why Jordan needs to start talking it up that Jeff will get it and tell Michele especially that since America loves Jeff a lot more then Ronnie or Jessie that he is gonna get it and she should vote with Jeff and her.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe this girl is still saying she would have starved (went on slop) so Jessie could eat!!!!

This girl needs a reality check..He NEVER would have done that for her all he needed from her was her hand.

Idiot get a CLUE and some self respect

How can she get something that she has never had?

Lydia NEEDS to stay on the block to ensure that either she or Ronnie leaves this week. If either get off the block, Michelle will likely be put up and sent packing. I do think Michelle can be persuaded more than the other two who are oxygen deprived from being so far up Jessie's @ss.

Lydia offering up some pleasure to Jessie. His neck still hurts. He is taking a nap and will get back to her.

And awwww, poor wittle man has a sore neck from WATCHING the competition. What a sad wittle athlete he is, he can't even sit on his @ss without getting injured. I doubt the WWE would want to invest in a poor, pathetic, wittle weakling like that!

Vince McMahon and the WWE want no part of Jessies ongoing DRAMA show.

Actually they would like the DRAMA if it was fake,but imagine having to DEAL his DRAMA for REAL!!! :animated_rotfl:

Plus he is to LITTLE/SHORT/SMALL for the WWE, once again DELUSIONAL!

I dont see that happening. I think she'll be safe..unless she does something completely psychotic in the next few days...which is always a possibility with this schizo

Only if she starts talking bad about lesbians will she lose Michelle's vote :animated_rotfl:

Lydia NEEDS to get a CLUE...jessie was more than willing to toss her out with the trash this week...and she is in the steel room trying to KISS his ASS!!! Saying she will do anything to protect him :bangin:

Where is gnat when you actually need her,wish she would drop in this wrestling match between jessie and lydia!!!can you say sh*t hitting the fan!

Wish production would yell lydia and jessie KNOCK IT OFF!!! :animated_rotfl:

Those really weren't love taps on her butt.. I would be surprised if that didn't leave marks? Not only is jessie a TOOL seems to be an ABUSIVE tool!

Archived