Is Jessie's winning HoH again the last straw?

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jessie winning the last straw?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you watch the episodes this week?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope

i like bb too much to quit because of one hg

i dont play fav's

plus i want to be here to enjoy the fruits of the lessen bandwidth as folks quit watching :afro:

Nope...I'm a die hard BB fan...I'll watch to the bitter end...and I mean that literally!

I enjoy bashing the hg's I dislike anyway...so this season is gold for me! :)

I just feel like the wind is out of my sails...I wanted to watch a change up...and with Jesse HOH...not going to happen. The feeds will be him holding court in HOH all week and the posse bowing to his every need....

He'll nom Jordan & Michelle, use Casey as POV backdoor if used...its too predictable...

I think the worst, most heinous thing ever was crazy James leaving after the first week of actual exciting, ballsy gameplay during an abysmal season, then promptly being sent right back in. I didn't watch the CBS shows the rest of the season after that. I might not watch this week, but I have hope that Jessie won't win. No matter how hard Jessie runs the house right now he's not even 1/10th the gamer Dan was

this was total crap ! flip a ball off a board into a bucket ! even jordon figured out how to do it ! casey needed to win this one but i thought even jeff would be ok even though he couldnt put up the jocks but jesse?

the only thing good that will come out of this is everyone will once again know they have been had and ronnie and jesse are booty buddies.only problem is casey will be going home this week and the only one left with the sence and ability to give the jocks some trouble will be jeff and being part of their group he cant put them up.

its very one sided and boring right now but it wont be long till they turn on each other again and fire it all up again.

I just feel like the wind is out of my sails...I wanted to watch a change up...and with Jesse HOH...not going to happen. The feeds will be him holding court in HOH all week and the posse bowing to his every need....

He'll nom Jordan & Michelle, use Casey as POV backdoor if used...its too predictable...

The only hope in that situation would be if casey were to win the pov and take either j or m down then jesse would have to put up one of his own. He and ronnie want the entire house to protect them. I don't see how that can possibly go on for long. This is the week where casey, jeff, jordan and michele need to start pointing out to everyone that jesse and ronnie are going to win this game if drastic measures aren't taken, and soon.

*sigh* It seems to happen every single season. I keep waiting for HOH day, hoping the "other side" will win and they never do. The side I am NOT rooting seems to win everytime and sweeps thru the house, knocking out all the cool people. Blech. It happens every single season (with the exception of maybe 2 that I can remember) so this appears to be yet another disappointing season for me. :disappointed:

Love it, love it, love it... drama drama drama...

Jessie is going to stick with his numbers and he should. That is what happened last year too. Its a numbers game and Jessie is on top of the numbers right now.

I dunno, I think it is odd how Jessie rarely even practiced that game. Jeff and Casey practice alot and did great during the practices and yet, Jessie beat them. Just does'nt seem fair or right!! Oh god, another week of Jessie and his groupies running the house, ughhhhhh....makes me sick!! Like I said before, the athlettes are gonna win this game!!! Ughhhhh!!!!!!!

nope

i like bb too much to quit because of one hg

plus i want to be here to enjoy the fruits of the lessen bandwidth as folks quit watching :afro:

No kidding.. If your going to stop watching, just stop and quit adding more threads only for the Mods to clean up later... (Im slightly bitter about the competition, and having a busy server all the time)

I will always watch big brother, whether it goes my way or not.. its a great show.. Im sorry, I like the show for the show.. sometimes your team/person wins.. sometimes they lose.. this season is the just the down side so far.. (not directed at anybody in particular)

The worst possible scenario happened when Jessie won HOH - again. However, I'll still keep up with all that is going on and praying for another change next week. But I think this week will be extremely boring so I probably won't check the updates as much as I have the past couple of weeks. Jessie is just too egotistical for my taste and it sickens me to watch him posture and have the other lemmings preening him.

No kidding.. If your going to stop watching, just stop and quit adding more threads only for the Mods to clean up later... (Im slightly bitter about the competition, and having a busy server all the time)

I will always watch big brother, whether it goes my way or not.. its a great show.. Im sorry, I like the show for the show.. sometimes your team/person wins.. sometimes they lose.. this season is the just the down side so far.. (not directed at anybody in particular)

\\

No doubt King.... in 8+ seasons I've watched, I've only had 1 player win that I wanted(well 1 and a half... I thought Drew deserved to win). I think the hardest this year is watching 3+ weeks of the same side winning and overall not liking the side. Now I know how those Season 6/Sov 6 haters felt watching the first 3 weeks of All Stars felt. But I do have hope, maybe, just maybe, there will be a blow up this week and things will change.

Exactly.. SOVS did great at the beginning.. but they didnt win in the end.. so I hoping this turns around too...

Im a TRUE bb fan unlike some posters and I will watch nomatter what... though it was hard season 9, I did it.. and after they went indivuals, it wasnt bad..

---

AND I have a feeling that EVERYBODY who voted that it WAS the last straw, will still be here next week saying they wont watch anymore again... Dont think I wont follow up on it.. I will check the archives next week and see who voted both times.... In the nicest way of course.

i'll still watch for sure.. but him winning should be good in a way, I wanna see how much influence Natalie has over him, if she were smart she would convince him to put Lydia up again..all the really strong players are on their team already so they cant go up, so start trimming the fat, Ronnie can be dealt with next week and plus didnt he say he wasn't going to put Ronnie up if he won?

i want to see what Jessie's excuse is if he doesn't put Bonnie up!

on the other hand it was only a few of them who actually thought people really hated him

Most people made secret alliances with him up there!!!

Archived