Is Jessie's winning HoH again the last straw?

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jessie winning the last straw?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you watch the episodes this week?

• Yes
    • No

Exactly.. SOVS did great at the beginning.. but they didnt win in the end.. so I hoping this turns around too...

Im a TRUE bb fan unlike some posters and I will watch nomatter what... though it was hard season 9, I did it.. and after they went indivuals, it wasnt bad..

---

AND I have a feeling that EVERYBODY who voted that it WAS the last straw, will still be here next week saying they wont watch anymore again... Dont think I wont follow up on it.. I will check the archives next week and see who voted both times.... In the nicest way of course.

Season 9 was only the show for me(too busy that time of year) but you never know what will happen in this game. Think about it... we watched it go from Russell being backdoored to Ronnie definitely going out this coming week to who knows what?!!!!!! Isn't that what we all watch it for? Of course we want our "favorites" to stay in the game but ultimately there are only 2 left and only 1 is the winner. The highs and lows is why I watch it.

P.S. I know I'm pretty much a lurker but I agreed with you that Danielle8 should have won. ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only hope in that situation would be if casey were to win the pov and take either j or m down then jesse would have to put up one of his own. He and ronnie want the entire house to protect them. I don't see how that can possibly go on for long. This is the week where casey, jeff, jordan and michele need to start pointing out to everyone that jesse and ronnie are going to win this game if drastic measures aren't taken, and soon.

My feelings exactly. Thanks for posting this, now I don't have to try and figure out how to put it into words.

I'm freakin' disappointed.

No kidding.. If your going to stop watching, just stop and quit adding more threads only for the Mods to clean up later... (Im slightly bitter about the competition, and having a busy server all the time)

I will always watch big brother, whether it goes my way or not.. its a great show.. Im sorry, I like the show for the show.. sometimes your team/person wins.. sometimes they lose.. this season is the just the down side so far.. (not directed at anybody in particular)

Well excuse me, I didnt know cleaning up a thread where active discussion was happening was such a hassle.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

It's not Eric, don't worry. It's a good thread, and one that will spawn discussion. I won't be watching the show, but I will be keeping up to date. I am pissed Jesse won again, but I love BB, so I can't help but know what is going on.

Not liking it but I enjoy watching BB and even if my faves go down I will continue to watch because I love the game.

I love the game too and will still probably watch but not sure how much of a game it is anymore. I can see Jessie and his crew dominating all the way to the end and I dont want any of them to win. I jsut think it is going to be terribly one sided all season.

It's not like any of my favs are that great at the game LOL

Jeff is DUMB he shoulda told Jessie to give it to him :(

I have said I am bored to tears so far this season, but I will watch, no sense in sayin otherwise, I tend not to watch the after dark tho as much as I would if it wasn't so repetitive and boring with them(the meatheads) dominating at this point. And I agree that sooner or later they will have to eat their own and that will be fun to watch.

I probably won't watch this week, because it's too predictable. But next week, I'll tune in. If Ronnie gets HOH, I think it will be more of the same...which is boring right now.

I'll continue to watch.

I can't wait to see the HG's reaction if Jessie doesn't put up Ronnie and what he will say to them about why. That will stir things up for sure. They're all thinking Ronnie is the only one doing the lying. HA! Jessie will have to lie to them unless he tells them he's aligned with Ronnie.

As for who to nominate, I wouldn't miss Chima, Kevin or Lydia, but I doubt he'd put up Lydia. I want Michelle to stay in as long as possible because we haven't seen what she can really do. Love Jeff/Jordan together. I like Casey too. All that leaves is the jocks - Looking forward to Natalie and Russ leaving.

I'm pretty much done with this season.

Jesse won't have to put up Ronnie tto keep the ruse going.

Who cares if everyone finds out now?

Casey will be the main target and once he's gone Jeff and Jordan won't have the numbers to do anything major even if they win HoH.

They're too easy to pick off from here on out and the sheep are too loyal and stupid to go against their supreme commander's wishes.

I might check out some of this week's stuff but I won't really care if I miss any of the episodes this week.

It's just more of the Dumb-5, or 4, being lied to.

Usually, I tune out closer to the end of the season but BB really screwed this one up so bad, tuning out early isn't really a problem.

So...

Can we have a new Jeff & Jordan spin-off reality show after this.

That, I'd watch. ^_^

They could be just hanging out chatting about the weather and it'd be more entertaining than this.

I will still be watching, but not with the same enthusiasm I have in past seasons.

IMO the casting has been so boring lately. Bring back the same type of crazy, nasty, and insane characters that we've seen in the past. I want my screen filled with the Janelle's, Jase's, Diane's, Dustin's, Ivette's, Dick's ( :animated_scratchchin: ) etc. I

I've already missed two episodes (including last night), and it hasn't bothered me one bit. I fondly remember a time when I left my wedding rehearsal early so I could go home and watch Big Brother before attending the dinner (back before DVR).

With that being said.......Jesse coming back was a stupid idea. It was rigged for him to come back. But at least I can look at him on my screen and be thankful every day that I did not marry him.

Bring back Marvin!!!!!

I can only hope that lydia, kevin, chima and even russel and ronnie the rat realize that eventually some of them will have to go, and if they're smart they'll figure out the pecking order now. So they can maybe do something about it. I don't know why they all continue to let jesse run the show.

I am a total BB fan and I don't think people who are not watching any longer aren't "true fans" I think they want to stop giving BB good ratings so maybe Allison will get the message to choose better casts.

the way i see it, why risk having BB cancelled? how does that make a true fan?

Anyway, no matter how disappointed or upset i get - i will always watch BB. It's been 10 years of my life already, why stop now? There's always going to be disappointments.

I've been also thinking, Jeff probably would have won had he gone first in the tiebreaker. The stress after knowing Jesse's score of 6 has to have some sort of effect on game play. Another disadvantage to the other side, imo. I don't think Jesse is all that bad, his game play this season is way better, and i see him as somewhat not as annoying or disgusting. . . but i still want him out. i kind of want to see natalie and lydia have a cat fight over him. :)

I am a total BB fan and I don't think people who are not watching any longer aren't "true fans" I think they want to stop giving BB good ratings so maybe Allison will get the message to choose better casts.

Yeah BUT I wouldn't want that to backfire and have BB taken off the air instead. It could go that way instead and I sure don't want to lose my BB fix.

I guess it's just tough to know how the cast is going to be until they get into the house. They all seemed good when I watched their pre-show interviews.

I will take my BB whatever way it goes down. I just don't want to lose it ever completley.

The worst possible scenario happened when Jessie won HOH - again. However, I'll still keep up with all that is going on and praying for another change next week. But I think this week will be extremely boring so I probably won't check the updates as much as I have the past couple of weeks. Jessie is just too egotistical for my taste and it sickens me to watch him posture and have the other lemmings preening him.

Ya, what she said exactly.

I'm too much of a BB fan to quit now.

I have been watching BB since season 2. I usually watch the show, read up on the boards, watch BB afterdark and have the feeds (yes I am a total fanatic)

But, this year I have barely watched the feeds, am fast forwarding through afterdark and can't stand Jessie being on my tv screen lol. I think Like UVP I may be losing my love for BB. Never thought that would happen , it's awful ! Hubby and I are going to take a vacation for a few days so maybe when we get back I will be more excited about BB.

That's the problem with recycled HGs. They know the game better and are able to handle the stresses most new HG don't expect. I think any of the four Jesse/Cowboy/Brian/Jessica would be doing well. Also its all about casting and when you cast too many worthless people..for example Lydia/Kevin/Chima/Michele/ and yes as much as I like her Jordan..this is what you get. A few people dominating while the rest do what they are told. Add to the fact BB's lame twist like cliques like having to be team members with people you don't like and can't nominate them adds to the misery.

I'll keep watching since there's nothing else to watch in the summer.

I'll always be a fan of BB but that doesn't mean I have to torture myself by watching King Jessie sit on his throne for another week. I'm not a big fan of people who submerge themselves in self-worship. He had other people in that house who he felt threatened his camera time and had to get rid of them. Even if he isn't aware of it he hates having people around him who look as good or better than him (in his mind). He immediately started to degrade Laura and Braden for their looks. Talk about insecure. :unsure:

I'll check updates to see if the tide is turning in the house but for the most part I have no desire to watch a repeat of week one.

I hated that Jesse won. I really wanted him out before jury house! I voted that it was the last straw, but I still will watch the show on my dvr. However, if the athletes win again next week, I might stop watching.

(That being said, I did enjoy how Russ followed Ronnie around and harped on him...that was pretty funny. I don't know if that's how it really went down because I couldn't read all the live feed updates, but it was pretty funny on the show.)

Archived