Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
like he has control of the whole jury house and Dan better take him to final 3.

I personally feel that the longer he's in the jury house the better. With that group that's in there, the more he tells them how they should feel, the more likely they are to do the opposite!

Earlier today Jerry had Keesha up in the HOH and told her the same thing about he has control of the jury votes. He asked Keesha to work with him and for them to take each other to the end. He pointed out that the guys were going to dump her. Now she doesn't know if she can trust Memphis F2 or Jerry or what to do.

Keesha's been bad lately. Two nights ago she and Memphis downed most of the wine and watered down (Keesha did) Renny's share, then last night she told Renny to hide the bottle from everyone. Now she's got the wine and drinking the beer. Keesha is lettin' loose. Funny thing is, the thing she called Michelle out on is what she is doing now. :animated_scratchchin:

Jerry is the kind of boss you really want to like during the first week, until you get to see him in action, up close. One great Jerry moment a few weeks ago, Jerry was sitting in a chair leaning against a wall talking with Keesha and Renny and let go with this horrific fart, I think it woke up one of my cats!!! And Renny and Keesha weren't even phased. I've always known that women are much tougher than most men!!!

Keep up the fine work, soldier! Jerry won HOH. He put up Dan (his target) and Keesha up. Memphis now has F2 deals with Dan, Jerry and Keesha. (None of these three...D,J,K know this yet!) Memphis won POV, took Dan down and put Renny up. Renny is Memphis's target, so Mem, Dan will vote Ren out. Keesha is unhappy. Jerry wants to make F2 with Keesha, she's unsure. Why can't Kees, J, D figure out Mem now has a fool proof plan. In past shows, the guy making same deals with all gets called out, as in Brian in week one. I guess no one really trusts anyone at this point. Keesha could be sent packing at F4, since Dan and Mem think Jerry will be easier to beat in F3 comps.

Jerry is the kind of boss you really want to like during the first week, until you get to see him in action, up close. One great Jerry moment a few weeks ago, Jerry was sitting in a chair leaning against a wall talking with Keesha and Renny and let go with this horrific fart, I think it woke up one of my cats!!! And Renny and Keesha weren't even phased. I've always known that women are much tougher than most men!!!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I have to wonder about Jerry's mind. Begging for booze last night he says he never begged for it before. memephis says, you did last night. Jerry says, I did? Does he have short term memory loss? Is it possible that when he says he never talked bad about anyone that he really doesn't remember doing it?

When I see people like Jerry it makes me realize how lucky I am not to have had crude people as role models in my life. In line with that, think of Dick at 75 when the tats have faded and the hair is still dyed but thin and the cigs have worked their long-term magic to such an extent that you don't even notice the poorly applied black polish.

Jerry is the person you do not want to be stuck next to on a capacity flight.

Jerry is the passenger for whom you trade favors to remove yourself from his section.

Archived