Jerry - Week 8

Jem

Sono - right Toonces, lol lol lol.

Now I have to add, on topic, so I don't get deleted.

Stray - did Jeritol ask for booze again? A 6 pak for everyone? YIPES! The man can't stay upright when he's sobber. Sheesh. :faint:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny could always put some of her Ambien in Jerry's beer....not really. But people on Ambien reportedly sleep walk and sleep eat, both of which Renny does. A drugged Jerry could not navigate those HOH BR stairs!!!

Ginger, I've read a lot of news items about Ambien's weird side effect and sleep eating...as well as sleep DRIVING happens all the time! With wine, we're talking Marilyn Monroe time!! Big no no! I hope Renny was just putting on a show for her roomies.

Re: Jerry. Will the doom room be closed for F4 so Jerry, with two non HOH winner be sharing one room? Also has Dan broken the "Doom Room" curse?

StrayKat . . . . When Jerry started rummaging through that silverware drawer, all I could think of was what was on those hands. And the question to Keesha made me chuckle. I was thinking he probably should ask someone else, but she actually seemed to know :animated_rotfl:

I just read that Jerry has a Marine blanket! I did not know that. I guess it goes with his Marine cap and shirt.

I'll bet that, years ago, he had "Semper Fidelis" tatooed on his thingie. It's probably shrunk so much by now that the only thing visible is:

s f

Yes, Brian had served four years in the Navy and just got out a year or so ago. He may not have seen any action, but he was a Foreign War Era vet. Just like guys who served in service during Vietnam era but not nam itself are still Vietnam War Era vets. This is just what I have read but don't think he could lie about that without being called out about it online. Of course, he was in BB house so briefly. I guess I lost a lot of respect for Jerry at least not discussing the issue with Brian before turning on him. That was kind of cowardly!

Archived