Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Len - Doody!

Sono you're avi reminds me of the Sat. Nite Live skit - The Cat Who Could Drive.

Len - of course yours is Casablanca.

Now I'd better stay on topic. So has Jerry taken any more flops? Sorry but I think it's funny. So there, lol :faint:

He, Jerry, was leaning over the balcony spying on the house and I thought - OMG - Production, put a safety belt on him, he's going over.

Shipp: "Here's Lookin' at you, kid!!!!"

Yeah, I love Bogie. Especially when he played Private Eyes/tough guys...Bogie always gets the everlovin' crap beat out of him in the first reel...but he always finds "the mug" to did it and gets even!!!!

He, Jerry, was leaning over the balcony spying on the house and I thought - OMG - Production, put a safety belt on him, he's going over.

Jerry's daughter was worried about her old man when she said, "Forget the money, come home!!"

That would explain Memphis's "laid back" demeaner and that extra bit of "baby fat" of his. I really thought he was 35 at first. I think Memphis could lose a few lbs, especially if he wants a film career. Most actors are skinny as hell in person. I heard someone who met Tom Cruise say he was "tiny" in person. (No specific body part as far as I know!!)

Memphis said he was once 170 lbs...he's 6'3" and now 230 lbs. Probably looks thinner in real life, but I haven't seen him working out much either. At his age he needs to start working out and at least keep what weight he has looking more contained. Except for the height, I could see Jesse looking like Memphis in about 10 years.

Sono - YES - that's it!! Kills me every time I see a repeat, or think about it. Talk about Cwazy Cat, :coolpics: Do you remember the cats name - Toons something? I can't.

And back to Jeritol. Give him some Production. He's going cookoo! He certainly wants to drink a lot lately. The girls hid a bottle of wine from him. :drool:

Archived