Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America by and large sees the CBS show and leave it at that ,what they see there,3 hours a week is how they form their perceptions of people and the game..

They aren't obssessed like us watching BBAD,24/7 feeds ,or even just coming to a board like this to actually find out what is really going on, little lone whether they would beleive whats on the board or not ,since they didn't see or hear it.! They don't have to either buy or sell it, because they never were exposed to it period!

Reality.. Not even close with regard to Jerry!CBS has been VERY, VERY, kind to the old man!

Yes last year there will people on the board saying "wow, how will the final two boys feel when they find out everyone depsises them?"

Um all ten people who I know who watched CBS loved Adam, for all his crying and sympathy, and good edits. The thread aren't the end all. Most don't see them.

A friend of mine only watches the show.... doesn't search out info online or watch the feeds...and she hates Jerry just based on the whole Judas crap with Dan... so not everyone is snowed by the sweet old man

Pinkie I'm sure your right ,NOT everyone is snowed about the old man...But I still think his edit on the show has cast him in the best light possible(considering some of his BS),and the vast majority of America thinks he is a dodering, likeable, old grandpa!

gsn... I know what you're saying... the edit has not shown him as he really is in that house.... even if I didn't know what he's like he I would think he was dirty old man based on what he said to Janelle during that food comp

It was more than that... it was the baby and just the way he said... and I'm not talking about Janelle... I don't give a fig what she thought... it made MY skin crawl and dirty old man went through my mind

Jerry made some kind of perv remark (I think it was a matter of perception... we know what he's been like in the house so, it may have sounded more "pervy" to us... I know it did me.) to Janelle and she made a snide comment back that got a chuckle from everyone. (From what I remember.)

There was something Skreesha was telling her alliance the other day about Jerry and she was in the shower. She sounded so offended as she was telling them. Then the other night on the feeds she mentioned it to Jerry and she was laughing about it. Of course Jerry was HOH at the time and she wasn't relating it like it to him like she wasn't offended at all, but like it was a big joke.

It's also, for me, the way he calls all the women "Baby", I guess it's like the older lady at work that calls everyone dear.. it's just a term they use.. but when he says it I cringe

I'm sure they've thought nothing of it.. it's just my perception of it

jerry is killing me with that voice

jmho

hello all,

it's bugging the crap out of me....Does Jerry get to play for HOH next week or not?

secondly...why did michelle keep saying she was back-doored...she played in the pov and she knew dan could be lying.

i am watching bbad 8/30/08 and jerry is in true a&*(hole) form.....

lara

NO, Jerry cannot play HOH next week, but as of this morning I think he still thinks he can. He is clearly confused and is a week ahead. Now, whoever wins HOH next week will be able to play for the final HOH (the 3 parter).

Archived