Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Back in the days" that kind of story was actually commonplace when the men went off to war. So I don't doubt that it is true. The fact that he told it to the houseguests is just kind of unreal. They cut to fishes after Keesha was talking about it to the others. Obviously they don't want that story of Jerry's to leak.

i just saw vid of jerry falling in the pool

wow

jmho

Marty... I think My Post got moved into this thread... I see the link now, thanks..

Hey, I thought last nights episode was really funny too... they havent really ever showed stuff like that as much as they have this season.. And I Love it.. good job Alison.

I am actually pulling for Dan and Jerry in the final two.

Jerry has said no worse than any of the other HGs left. They have all (except maybe Dan) made terrible comments of the other HGs who they are not currently with. Keeshas mouth is probably the worst of the bunch. BUT, they all do it and I see it as part of their "game" as a way of fitting in with whomever they are talking to. It is sad to see and very embarrassing for them. I am glad not to know any of them as I would be sad to see them at such a low point in their lives.

King, you might think Jerry's crazy, but at least we can positively confirm that in spite of his handwashing shortcomings, and his discussions about the "wet-naps" in the WC, he has no skid marks on his tighty-whiteys...... :shocked2:

ALERT* ALERT* 75-yr old in underwear! ALERT* ALERT*

What kills me is the covert glance up at the camera before he drops his shorts. <barf>

During war years everyone gets desperate. U.S. women during the depression sold their bodies to put food on the table. Not sure why there is so much shock over what he said...we all know this story. There's been enough said and documented about it.

IMO, It's no different than some guy going to a prostitute for sex and paying for it. BTW - there are many US households harboring illegals and treating them live slaves and they're probably not even getting $20.00 per month.

We've heard D.U.I, D.W.I and drug habit stories from hgs and Jerry's is just another story as far as I am concerned.

Archived