Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger, it may be tough for some to hear, but it is true. My late husband was in Viet Nam and then stationed in Taiwan for a while. I met him way after his Air Force experience. He lived with a woman in Taiwan, paying her for more than just the obvious. Cooking, laundry, hskpng, etc. It was a help to her family as well. No judgment here, just fact. It was common.

Is anyone else as tired as I am of Jerry complaining about how they don't get to go outside? "Why can't they put us in a limo and drive us around" because its BB you boob and that is what you signed up for. Geesh. Sorry, he is really irratating. :lipsrsealed2:

Ginger, it may be tough for some to hear, but it is true. My late husband was in Viet Nam and then stationed in Taiwan for a while. I met him way after his Air Force experience. He lived with a woman in Taiwan, paying her for more than just the obvious. Cooking, laundry, hskpng, etc. It was a help to her family as well. No judgment here, just fact. It was common.

I was going to add that there are plenty of husbands, brothers, grandfathers that probably did the same thing but some probably won't talk about it.

My comment about Jerry's $20 woman was not about whether it was right or wrong. I just think that after 75 years of life, there should be good stories to tell and not that one repeated a few times.

No you didn't mention right or wrong but it was mentioned the first of many times that it was brought up by Jerry and on this board. It doesn't matter what he talks about anyway, they hate him and will talk about him later anyway. IMO, I haven't heard any interesting stories...Renny may have some but it takes her forever to tell it or she never completes it. The others are boring, boring, boring.

My comment about Jerry's $20 woman was not about whether it was right or wrong. I just think that after 75 years of life, there should be good stories to tell and not that one repeated a few times.

Not that it makes it right because it doesn't but I've heard worse out of other hg mouths.

Is anyone else as tired as I am of Jerry complaining about how they don't get to go outside? "Why can't they put us in a limo and drive us around"

He hasn't broke the record of how many times we heard "I want a luxury comp" YET.

for someone that watch show before and is a big fan

i am surprise jerry didnt know that hoh only gets to play in back to back hoh in final 4 and 3

jmho

Well... now Jerry is going to be campaigning hard for next week because he knows he won't be safe. If he gets Keesha on his side, the boys might end up voting her out because they are watching for it. It might be an interesting week if Jerry can do something for next week. Keesha should realize that Jerry will take Memphis and not her, so either get rid of Jerry, or get rid of Memphis.

If Keesha gets POV, it would be funny if she voted out Memphis or Dan and kept Jerry. I personally think Jerry could get more votes than K/M/D, but don't know.

And it helps to be Kwazy to get to F3...remember Zach? or BB9 winner Adam ("sniffles")("coke head"). I think if Jerry is in F2 he might win.

BUT HE'S STILL KWAZY!!!!!

Hey, maybe BB9 Adam will show up and turn Jerry on to "Nose Candy"???? Jerry wants to hang with the cool dudes, right?

Archived