Jerry - Week 8

Jem

They said earlier on feeds Jerry has ice pack on his neck which was hurting last night, too. Could he have snapped something in that prat fall backwards into the pool? I think he does have the beginnings of dementia. I'm sure he is all out of his element. Not sleeping in his bed, with his wife and family around. I feel sorry for him but don't necessarily want him to win in the end. Half a mill wouldn't pay a dent in his wife's medical care. He can probably afford medigap insurance to have most of her bills covered. As a vet of Korea or any war era (including Vietnam and Iraq) he could gain access to Vet hospitals or for himself nursing homes. My dad was in WWII vet but stationed over here yet when he got Alzh, in his 80s, he got almost $2,000 a month in vet disability benefits.

Jerry may be messed up from fooling around in this game and need a good checkup. He could leave this week if he choses to get treatment then go to SH. But he probably won't. He knows he's toast next week.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he went in....the one leg went first and that was probably traumatic to the body and it kinda jerked him around and bounced his hip. Then....he was embarassed (like we all get if we slip in public) and pulled himself right quick out of the pool. Dangerous stuff.

jerry's neck has bothered him for while, off and on. it must be very difficult to be out of his comfort zone @ his age. i keep trying to like him-and then he calls dan ''stupid'',''foolish''''a little shit''or ''not very bright'' to his face-and i stop trying!

Once again, Jerry's discussing with Keesha about the TV audience. He told her that he wondered about the troops and what they thought of him. He believes they can see the show, and I still think he believes he's got a huge edge with the service people. He may be right with the edit he's getting. :eeyore:

I record BB for my daughter since she has to work and I tell about things from the feeds. I asked her, going just from the show, what she thought of Jerry. She said other than the Judas thing, he was just a boring old man. Never would have thought that he was so nasty and disgusting.

Jerry is a tough old bird and I'd get into with him on day 3 in that house, but his irritablity could be his fish-out-of-water, old man crankiness shining through. But he has been extra nasty on the feeds. ED Jerry ain't!!!

He hurt his neck last night again,on BBAD durning the pillow fight.It was when he went an jumped on the pile of people, with memphis and renny underneath!renny last night was also complaining about hurting her leg!

I'm not saying jerry doesn't feel up to par..but I also think he uses it to gain sympathy,just my take.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but I really hope Julie calls Jerry out on his BS. He tells his alliance (Ollie, April, Michelle) that he can't stand Keesha, can't wait until they are in the jury house with no camera's so he can tell her what he really thinks of her, THEN Jerry tells Keesha how he always liked her and he has her back. I really wish they would show this stuff on CBS...

They will never show the real Jerry on CBS. I sort of understand for his huge family with several generations.

I asked my sister who doesn't have the feeds who she wanted to win BB. She said she liked Renny. I asked her why she wanted Renny to win. She said because she is 53 and she thought that was cool. I asked her if she liked Dan and Memphis and she said she liked Dan but it would be nice for an older person to win. She said she would vote to have Renny as America's Choice and she also felt for her living in New Orleans.

wouldn't it really turn the house upside down if Jerry decided to quit after his fall. The fall looked like it might have really hurt and he is 75. I really like Renny and would like to see her stay. If Jerry quit because of an injury (I'm not wishing anything on the guy) but then Renny could stay and she and Keesha could take out Dan. Dan is such a sneaky guy I can't decide if I like him or not.

anyway I just thought it might make for something interesting and different.

pennyok

Don't want him hurt. But he keeps taking ice packs up to HOH BR all day...something ain't kosher! Let Renny stay but he won't....maybe they can put a hospital bed in the Doom Room!

I just realized...could be a hernia. Hope not.

after watching that fall and looks like it he could have landed on the base of his pelvis. I know some one his age can break something easily. It could have also jarred his neck and spine pretty badly sort of like everything hurts after a wreck. I hope he's ok but I would like for Renny to stay and let Jerry go to a doctor and then home.

Pennyok

Jerry needs to go to a doctor tonight. He claims he's using the ice for his neck, but older guys also use ice for ...ummm...certain lower regions of the male anatomy where ice would normally be unthinkable. Or a pelvis/hip fracture!

He's been complaining about his neck for weeks now. I hope they checked it because it's a also a signs of a blockage.

He probably didn't get hurt falling in the pool because his body was relaxed and he wasn't aware he was going to fall.

Archived