Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two times a year is a sure fire way to get bb cancel

jmho

IMO If the fall injured anything it would of been his hip or legs.

After watching his fall I'd say a roin muscle injury...the splitsville he completed. I would have to watch it again, not sure if there was any swift motion of his neck and shoulder area which could be sore too.

He should be happy he didn't crack open his noggin or lose an eye!

It's too dark, can you lighten it up a bit? I wouldn't have known what it was unless I read your post.

You need one of those motion avi's.

Yeah, I know. I can't get a .gif to work on these boards. But I will try to lighten it up.

On BBAD now, that putz Jeritol is telling Dan and Keesha how vulgar Adam and Ryan were (last winter season) when they talked about the girls, especially Sheila. Oh Boy!!! Hypocrite!! That old fool is one of the dirtyist mouths. Wait till Keesha see's what he said about her. :glare:

Jerry just now on BBAD (at 2:14 a.m. est...I dvr'd) how every Thursday he drives to play golf then hits hot spots drinking a few beers here and there all over Magnolia/Houston Tex area. So any law enforcement officers out there, keep an out of for Mr. Magoo weaving around the road!!! Where is Yosemite Sam when you need him? I know he's in another state but can't he pass a message on to the Texas Rangers? I'm kidding but seriously if you drink and drive, don't brag about it on BBAD!

I am NOT a Jerry fan. I think that he is a selfish man who left his very sick wife at home TO AVOID TAKING CARE OF HER and putting the burden on everyone else. I have a feeling that he's done that most of his life! I think that he is creepy and gross when he flirted with the girls, grabbing April's breasts, talking about sex...ewwwwwwww!

He tells everyone that he's trying to win the $500K to buy his grandsons a house or something. Well, if he doesn't need the money TO TAKE CARE OF HIS WIFE, then why is he there? Selfish, I say, selfish! What if she dies while he's at the BB house? What if she loses her faculties 100% by the time he gets home? He'll have missed those last few precious moments with her. But that's right, IT'S ALLLLL ABOUT JERRY!!

I think that he is too old to be on the show and I HATE it when all old people do is talk about their ailing health and their health problems. If I do that when I'm old, someone SHOOT ME!

wasnt jerry a Marine ??

I finally caught up with my BBAD and on tuesdays show

They were talking about Rosanne Barr singing and Jerry said

"ya mean when she sang the Star Bangle Banner "??

Shouldnt a Marine KNOW that its the Star SPaNGLE Banner ??

Just sayin

Archived