Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

I'm going to actually disagree with you uvp. I think Renny DID buy into it last night when he had his heart to heart with her. She still doesn't trust Memphis, but she plans on taking Dan to F3 with her and Keesha.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it but I would REALLY love for Michelle to be evicted next time. Her paranoid twist talk is driving me insane. Dan was only AP for one week but she just keeps going and going and going.

With the lollipops bringing AC into the game, Dan should have some heat off because one primary reason they thought he was AP was because it was like with Eric where people wondered why it was well past halfway in the season and there hadn't been any America's Choice stuff. His last vote was with the house and future votes will be his own vote. So if his voting isn't odd, they'll figure he is not AP and leave it alone, finding some other houseguest to lynch.

I think the AP/Dan outing is already starting to pass. I didn't hear Michelle bring it up once yet today :rolleyes:...

and Renny is trusting him more and more...I'm starting to think she trusts him more than Keesha...not sure bout that tho...

I'm sure Renny didn't shake that feeling of distrusting Skreesha yet. They were two peas in crazy pod and since Renny has been HOH, Skreesha hangs out with her alot less.

I really don't think it's paranoia...I'm sure Renny is wondering what the heck is going on?

I am looking forward to hearing Dan's POV speech tonight. Sounds like he had them a little worried that he would use it. He mentions the "bribe" and I would love to see April's face.

(of course now she is in total denial)

Renny really shouldn't be worried about not trusting anyone in her quasi alliance after the stunts she pulled durning HOH.

If she only realized the shoe should be on the other foot,why SHOULD they still trust her?

Yah, he is very laid back, and I really want him to go to final two in this game (but I don't think he's in the same league as Dr. Will). I also can't wait to hear his POV speech today, especially after Jerry's arrogant one last week.

michelle back and forth bought dan a few weeks

I put the sock in my drawer for a while. I want to send some good vibes to my Dan.

Marty, like the collage. But I'm sure Renny could fix up a new little wig for your sock (although I loved it just as it was!) I heard someone had dissed your sock as going bald, that wasn't nice of that person. You might want to google "Rogaine for Socks"...LOL

Marty, if Dan is doing what Renny said Dan is doing in her HOH bathroom, he could really use your sock puppet!

wha???

Catholic boys don't do that kind of stuff 872c6e11.gif

Archived