Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching tuesdays ep, Dan's DR session he said he realized he had to start winning. The POV was good, reading the other players as well as counting well (we all know the DR sessions and all are heavily edited and manipulated) but i think with the POV and all this has been a pretty good week for Dan I think. Glad to see him going far. Can we at least sneak our boy in some swim trunks? Air drop them or something?

and wow, Dan's done well for himself outside of the house

Boy, are Dan's sister and girlfriend about to pop out of those skin tight shirts or what? It looks like the material is even pulling a little bit.

And yeah, it IS creepy that his girlfriend looks so much like his sister. They must be more different in person and it's just the photograph.

adopted :lol:

Their hair looks alike cause its the same color and length and they are wearing the same shirt... but other than that? They are different heights... different noses... different cheekbone structure. Let's not try to go Freudian here and try to draw inferences that shouldn't be said. Its really kind of gross and there is no basis for saying it.

bad case of red eye

I do not think any one was saying anything kinky or inferring it. they look a lot alike, which makes them both really good looking girls, I would not have even thought any thing weird about the statement that they look a lot alike if it had not been brought up. just sayin, not everyhting has a hidden agenda

a0yu02copyml9.th.jpg

much better :animated_bouncy:

very cool, UPV,lololololol

I do not think any one was saying anything kinky or inferring it.

oh? Well, I was inferring it...:naughty: Just kiddingly though...Dan may be a bit nerdy and quirky, but I don't believe he's perverted or has Fruedian issues whatever or anything...

Yeah, I thought you were inferring it ImIn when you said something about it being creepy. :) Shoot... he covers his ears when they talk about sex. I'm guessing (and this is really just a guess)... Dan-o is a virgin and doesn't want anybody else to know because it is not a good thing in today's society for some reason.

it is funny how he covers his ears and or covers his face when there is sex talk. I do think he prolly is a virgin, and very young in maturity, I do not dislike him, but he is the type who could drive me bats,lolol

My thinking is that Dan has a reputation to uphold because he is a teacher and wants to make sure he keeps his job.

Archived