Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am listening to April and Ollie trash Dan for not voting to keep April. Why is Dan the only one that they are asking a vote from? What about Memphis or Keesha?

I said in another post that I am beginning to not like Dan, I think he is a weirdo, his insessant questions are driving me crazy and he acts like he is sooo much more in conrol in this game than he is, he has been extreamly lucky thus far, and that is all. His speech tonighyt was nothing, he called noone out, least of all April (about the money), and he is not an original thinker, most of his stuff is coming from Memphis, whos coattails he will be riding to the end, if he can. I do not like the way he acts and talks in the diary rooom, and I think he is full of it!!!!!

I love Dan and I think he is playing a brilliant game. I think he is one of the few normal people in the house. He reminds me a lot of Dr. Will in his game play and personality. (I know I know nobody can be as good as Dr. Will)

I admit to worrying a bit about Dan. He's slowing the first signs of being over-confident. Just a little. He's got time to keep it in check, but he needs to be careful.

But as for Dan himself, he's really my favorite I think. I'm hoping he and Renny are the final two, and I hope Dan wins, really.

No, he's not perfect. No one is. But he's as nice a person as one can be in a game like BB. More power to him, I say.

well, me too, I have wanted to like him, but then I think he does stupid childish things, like putting that praying mantis under the hot cup, that is just childish and then his explanation about it was even stupider, and made me think, is this guy for real??? The bugs and creatures are put on the earth for us to look at and study?? Well not to the point of doing something cruel, and thoughtless, then the way he came off tonight really turned me off, I cannot (sorry Marty) compare him to Dr. Will, I think Dan has had nothing but pure luck, and he may continue to have lots of luck to get him to the end, but for me to like him and appericate any gameplay he may have he is gonna have to come down outta the clouds, quit thinkin he is all that, and get real, just sayin

Watching tonights show has anyone noticed how Dan's voice is when he talks in the DR it gets loud and deeper. He talks like he is an announcer or something or maybe over confident.

LOL omg yes, he reminded me of Chris Tucker in Rush Hour screaming at Jackie Chan..."DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH??!!!"

Yes, and his mouth is really so big too, not just loud, and they way he was enunciating, it was like he was trying to convince the masses that he is a mastermind and is in full control, uh, not!!!!!!

hey Marty , that is all good, wish I could hold your sentiments,lol

As for the bug thing, so a praying mantis died - sorry, I can't lose sleep over that. And I'll be the first to say, if there were a spider in that backyard, I'm sure some would say "oh spiders are useful - they eat insects, and blah blah". But I will tell you right now, I'd smash that sucker in a new york minute.

I don't like his smug DR sessions. If he wanted Ollie and April nominated, he should have won HoH. If you throw the competition, don't piss and moan because you didn't get what you wanted.

He was talking like that during DR sessions from the first week before he ever hooked up with Memphis. Remember when he said he needed the others to think of him as the weaker player? So yes, he is strategizing on his own without Memphis' help.

As for the announcer voice? Not nearly as irritating as Michelle's baby talk or Keesha's laugh.

I'm still aboard the Dan train.

Archived