Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only way she will be targeted next week is if April leaves and Ollie gets HOH.

Will Renny be a target of Ollie's? He promised her if she didn't nom him, he wouldn't nom her. Also D/M/K/M also said they wouldn't nom her either.... :animated_scratchchin:

too bad back then I didn't have a computer at home or the internet

Don't sweat it, even if you had had a computer, the baud rate was so slow the feeds were choppy any how!!! :animated_rotfl:

thanks on reminding me who Eddie is,lolol I vaguely remember him, I only seem to remember that dark headed girl that wore pig tails and was climbing all over the furniture, and another like sandy colored hair guy, who later was on that show Blind Date of all things, it is all such a blur, the first BB, I tend to remember the ones following that one for some reason better than the very fiirst, and Eddie really totally escapes me as a very vague thing,lol

Will Renny be a target of Ollie's? He promised her if she didn't nom him, he wouldn't nom her. Also D/M/K/M also said they wouldn't nom her either....

April made Ollie swear to avenge her eviction, Suezeque!!! So I'd say Ollie is a lying backstabber where Renny is concerned. Sorry, EO don't work in BB!!!!

He is NOT turning against his alliance. Memphis and Dan were just talking about getting April out.

Love Dan he is a good person and he is playing a really good game.

Oh I see what you mean. I really don't think of Renny as part of the alliance and that is why I said that. Renny tried to turn on her own alliance by the way she did the noms. She kind of dug her own hole with all of them.

I do think Dan is playing a really good game.

I know i'm still in awe over that. I seriously don't know what she was thinking. She's screwed though pretty sure of that. She wanted to stay on Ollies good side, but what did she think he will do when his Meal Tickets voted out...I mean, c'mon. Unless she was planning on switching sides in which case looks good for her she got Jerry out

If Ollie and Michelle only vote to keep April, Michelle will have target on her back. Renny should let Dan take Jerry off and put up Ollie. The romance will quickly go from "Romeo and Juliet" to "Othello vs. Desdamona"....

Renny had been duped by Ollie's bullsh#t! He's a snake. Right now if Dan and Memphis stay glued to Keesha, maybe they'll get rid of that bleached out creature (April's the one I mean!)...Somebody needs to say to Renny,"Dahling, being 'nice' ain't enough to keep somebody in this game. Being 'nice' is BB means watch your MFing back!" How long will it take OC April to pack her bags for Thurday. Is there enough time left>>>Hi, yourself, Shipp!

Seeing as Dan wants to use the POV on April, I really hope Memphis or Keesha get HOH next week and send his scrawny ass packing. Can someone tell me why in the hell he wants to side with them anyways, if it's for numbers with April gone he will have even more on his side so WTF?

Dan is just telling Memphis that April offered him 5 thousand to keep her but he is not going for it. They are just going over all the scenarios but he will NOT do it. Dan is voting out April and not going for the deal.

I think Dan is getting renny's wackiness through osmosis.

Keeping April in using the POV on her for 5 grand.

WTH are these people thinking,so April says she or ollie won't put him up the next week if they win HOH.They don't have to honor that,this is BB lie cheat decieve,that is the game.

What is the boy thinking selling his chance at the GAME for 5 grand. The fact that he is even considering it, pisses me off,and I was rooting for dan!!! Pretty soon I am going have to root for Jerry, any room on that bandwagon SAM???

Why do you guys keep saying Dan is using the POV on April? I am listening to the feeds and that is NOT happening. They are just talking about the money offered and the scenarios.

DAN IS VOTING OUT APRIL

marty I hope your right, sounds like he REALLY would like to have that 5 grand??

I can't beleive he is even considering IT ,to tell you the truth! Why run an absurd scenario through your head,and off memphis if you weren't at least considering IT? I'm watching BBAD, an I didn't think the conversation was that benign ,just saying!

April would have no problem putting dan up next week, and justify it saying he betrayed her on the jesse vote,so she lied to him when she said I won't put you up next week!

That was renny's theory and look where that got her?

Archived