Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! Is Dan selling out for 30 pieces of silver?

Hell, I'd make April throw in the designer outfits too :D

I, personally, would say no. I don't think he can be bought for that cheap. He already has 20K for being AP and a pretty good chance to get to the end.

No again Dan is not going for the deal. He just talked Michelle down from it too. He convinced her that she didn't really know if she could trust April and Ollie.

No Deal.

Just because he listened to them pitch their deal and told Mempis everything and they discussed it does not mean he took any deal. He let April and Michelle do all their talking and in that process got a lot of insight and information from them.

Dan is talking to Keesha right now about Michelle and what the deal is. They both agree that April is trying to pull one over on them.

They only got to talk for 5 minutes and here is Michelle busting in talking her baby talk and Dan and Keesha could not talk anymore.

I think he just pulled off one of the more brilliant plays of the season. By listening to everyone, he found out that Michelle is aligned with April and Ollie. By telling Memphis, it makes Memphis doubt Michelle a great deal. This will make Memphis prefer and trust Dan more than he does Michelle. He talked with Keesha and Renny... so they know that he was offered something very tempting to him, but he is turning it down for their sake. I don't think he ever really considered taking the money. But for them to know that it was offered... and though he would love 5K... he isn't going to take it... Wow. Great play Dan. And he's probably added Jerry back to his ranks for keeping him around. So Michelle and Ollie might be on the block next week IF they don't win HOH.

I agree MISHA. It would make so much sense for him toe save Jerry to add to the alliance he has now. At least he knows he can some what trust, K, M, R and now Jerry should be on his side. Why try and side with others you aren't sure of? If he pulled fown Jerry and put up Ollie, it would be perfect. I hope but there is 4 days to go

I think Dan just made a great move, he's trying to get in good with Keesha and Renny, but Renny doesn't trust him. He is using the 5 grand as being such a temptation to throw them off of thinking he is America's Player. Michelle told him they think he is AP and will put him up. He's trying to get in with Keesha <and Renny by default>. He's also playing Memphis, He told him he was tempted to take the money too. I think DAN is the MAN with a PLAN!!!!!!! Go Dan!!!

Tonight Dan shook with Memphis to go to the final two together...seems they have officially finalized their BB union to the end.....their next great big stratetigic BB move...to throw the next HOH to Keesha

I really don't think of Renny as part of the alliance and that is why I said that. Renny tried to turn on her own alliance by the way she did the noms. She kind of dug her own hole with all of them.

Exactly. Renny is far down on my list of potential hopefuls now. She could have skated thru this week had she just put up April/Ollie. Ollie would have been left in the game and he's far less of a threat than Jerry (not saying much). He'd have been alone. Instead, she goes against and instills fear in her entire alliance. She couldn't have placed a bigger target on her own back. No one trusts her now. Stupid, stupid move on her part. When she goes, she will have brought it on herself and I won't be sad about it now.

And her breakdown over her parents' pics was a bit drama-ish, imo. Both of my parents have died within the last 5 yrs and I don't act like that. I would have wanted to see my living family's pics.

Go, Dan! He's playing a great game! Now he just needs his luck to hold out 'til the end.

Stupidest BB move would be for Dan to take that $$ from April to save her sorry ass. She's never made a point to be friendly to him and in fact both her and Ollie have been in the game alone for quite some time. The money is all she has. Watch Ollie though. I notice he lets April rant and cause drama and he just sits there going "uh-huh".

Neither does yours if you think Drew was a nice person..you know..the guy that ditched his showmance for his so-called best bud.

uh, it's a game and he was there to win. so he would've been nicer if he took Diane to the end? hah. it was nothing personal against Diane. anyways, they are still friends and I think that speaks volumes. Drew was very well liked in his season by the houseguests (except the ones who were bitter they lost the game aka the twins).

I, personally, would say no. I don't think he can be bought for that cheap. He already has 20K for being AP and a pretty good chance to get to the end.

exactly.

you guys don't see what Dan is doing? he's playing his weak card, making people think he's weak when money is thrown in his face. he even told Renny "I hope you don't think I'm weak for considering April's offer"... it's all his strategy.

you guys don't see what Dan is doing? he's playing his weak card, making people think he's weak when money is thrown in his face. he even told Renny "I hope you don't think I'm weak for considering April's offer"... it's all his strategy.

exactly!

I think what he did with the offer yesterday and how he played everyone was brilliant.

a strategy that no one is buying

It is a crap shoot uvp. Dan may not make it much farther because of all the people obsessed with twists but he is playing an excellent game with what he has. Yesterday with the offer and pretending like he was tempted made him look like he needed the money and hopefully they will give up on the AP talk.

I agree marty,but last night when he first started talking with Memphis I wasn't convinced that he was playing the game. I thought he was going to pull a RENNY and talk to everyone and piss them off,even if he did eventually get back to voting out April. I guess I was gun shy of him doing himself in like renny did. As he continued to talk to other house guests, it became apparent that he was on board with the original plan ,vote out April,and was gathering info and planting seeds.

You called it right!

Archived