Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he played smart. He answered correctly to eliminate somene else, then when he knew Renny or Keesha had it, he threw it (as planned with Memphis). I don't want to see him coast to the end, even though he's my favorite. I do think this was a good week to throw it because the house is really volatile, and he gets to lay low and be safe another week.

i dont think ollie threw it

it seem like he was in a panic to buzz first since he was last left

Why should Dan win that competition? It was smart to hand it over to Renny, especially once he knew that O/A/J were out...There was absolutely no need for him to win. I also believe REnny knows that both Memphis and Dan threw it to her because she has a family. That's a lot of good will.

Good for you, Dan.

I do no think that either one of them threw this comp to Renny because she has a family, they simply chose not to want this HOH, and who knows if they would have answered it all correctly, Memphis is right when he says there is an element of LUCK in this game, it does play a huge part. Renny won HOH fair and square.

AMEN MISHA!!!!!!

You know what... Dan did what he needed to do by answering a question correctly and eliminating one of the other team members. He saw that he was safe and threw the comp because it was his strategy. Jessie played a strong game in a very "manly" way. Where is he? Out of the house. Brian went full force and was viewed as a threat. Where is he? Out of the house. Steven appeared to be very strong. Where is he? Out of the house.

So you can call him weak. You can say he's a weasel. He started the game trying to play hard and when he saw the way that the wind was blowing, he changed his strategy. Either way. He is still in the house and playing a pretty good game with only a 75 year old man truly after him.

I think Dan IS playing the game! Who is to say which is right or wrong...its the END result that counts and if it gets him to another week without A/O in power to boot, then I'm ALL FOR IT! GO DAN GO!!!

Reeney last night in the HOH said it best to Michele..."the person who wins this game will be the person who played the hardest".."you have to play hard" ..somehow I don't think she was refering to Ollie, Memphis or Dan when she said that..

I agree with her statement also...IMO its too late in the game to lay back and watch....to me Dan may be getting by..but he's not playing hard....

Having the girls eliminate all the strong competitors and then try try to overtake them at the end as Dan and Memphis seem to be doing is wimpy at best IMO...

Nothing worse then not taking a stand in BB IMO...That's exactly how Memphis and Dan come off to me now...as wimps..

Trust me..Dan and Memphis...they're no "Dr Will".....

Stephen didn't say they were, but they are playing the HOH and POV competions just like him,throwing them when they feel safe. I say it is smart game play,but that's just me.

You don't have to stand in the middle of the room and pound on your chest like King Kong to win this game!

Not saying either Dan or memphis will win,but as far as game play, what they are doing right now makes perfect sense to me!

Dan Gheesling

is conservative and not a fan of liberals.

Dan Gheesling

doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and, if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country.

Dan Gheesling

describes vegans as "weird tree-huggers."

Dan Gheesling

thinks tattoos are trashy and that piercings are for freaks.

Let us all take a reality check here and see who this guy really is.This is the guy winking at the camera and mwah ha ha-ing in the diary room. This guy is not a sweetheart he is only playing one on TV. Dan Gheesling is a narrow minded, smug and weasely kind of guy.He is a fraud and a phony.

Aack!!

weasel.jpgDan.jpg

I thought I would not like Dan at first either. I'm an independent who doesn't like the extreme left wing, nor do I like the extreme right wing. But when he was talking with Steven... I did not see an extreme right wing thinker. He has been asking questions and listening to others points of views. He accepts that others have different beliefs and likes to debate things without making it personal.

So no, I don't agree with the assessment of Dan given by others here. Its not a matter of what he said to CBS recruiters... but by his actions in the house.

he's just a kid. none of the stuff he said is true...just judgmental ''faux news talking points''. i'm liberal/progressive and i love the flag and distribute it in my not-for-profit...to soldiers. dan's still learning. i forgive him. my cousin just became a vegan because his dr said he was ready to have a massive heart attack, and the change in his health has been incredible. things usually aren't as black/white as they appear.

you never know, carmen...dan might Love you...

Archived