Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

Seems like Dan might take Jerry off to regain Jerry's trust.. Hopefully, if he does that, Renny will put Ollie up in Jerry's place, and not put up a pawn, b/c then the pawn will go home, not April.

Yeah, and why are Ollie and April so sure Dan will take her off? Dan voted agaisnt them when he evicted Jessie, and he's clearly been with the other side since then. Plus, last week, they totally thought about putting Dan up. So why would Dan take her down?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're delusional to think Dan would save April.

I hope Dan doesn't use the pov on Jerry...Jerry doesn't deserve it with the way he's been constantly trashing Dan for the past week. Dan does not owe Jerry anything!!

I'm afraid that if Dan chooses to use the pov on Jerry that Renny will stick to her word about not putting up Ollie...and instead do something totally stupid like put up Memphis.

I was about to post and saw lvgal post which mirrors the way I was raised and my opinion:

I'm a practicing Catholic, also Catholic schools K-12............I think Dan is joking about "confession".............. the church has come a long way since I was in school, my kids (around Dan's age) were not raised with venial sins and mortal sins and having to confess every one............

DONT USE POV DAN!!! Unless Renny guarantee's Ollie goes up!

I'm so proud of you Dan. :pleased:

As far as bashing Dan because others bashed Libra or some other houseguest... Ummm... so its kind of a do unto others BECAUSE they did unto my favorite houseguest? That makes no sense. Remember that sometimes.... players can redeem themselves in front of the eyes of the viewer and for me... Libra actually did that. I think she played a pretty decent game and have never questioned her choice to come on the show. I think she would have been stupid for NOT doing so. I used to think Jerry was an great guy... now I don't. I used to hate Renny... now I don't. Things change on a dime. So kudos to Dan for his strategy and for stepping up to the plate when his team needed it. Kudos also for being humble about his victory (the "I never win anything" attitude) because he is strategically trying to still make himself look like much less of a target than others.

Yipeeeee Dan I was really hoping yo would be the one to win the POV. I moves you up a notch in the view of those that say you are useless and a slacker.

nanny nanny poo poo

For those that say Dan is boring I love his humor and the little pranks. People like April and Ollie that just lay around and yack about themselves provide NO entrainment to me.

Not sure what this using the veto on Jerry is all about. Can you imagine what a jerk Jerry would look like if they showed Dan using it on Jerry after all the grief Jerry gave Dan. I really think he will just leave things as they are.

dan isnt using pov

glad to see Dan with the POV. Hopefully this is the beginning of him establishing himself as a competitor. One thing I was worried about is if he was goign to throw too many comps and end up in hot water. With the POV he can get what he wants this week, and start to realize that he can't rely on other people as the field narrows. i think Renny's wavering (he was a little worried about how she was towards him going in) will wake Dan up.

yep renny noms imho ended his throw comp days

the guys always beat woman in the end that is only fact in bb that holds true

I think people forget this is a game. The object of this game IMO is who can LIE, MANIPULATE, BACK STAB & DECEIVE their way to 500K. These steps to winning are the same as rolling dice in a board game and moving along in that game. It is not a game that shows what your true character is, that's in life. Since we are watching them 24/7, we may catch a glimpse of who they really are, but is it really who they are. They are locked in a house with no outside contact and that in itself would alter the way they react to and think about things.

It is not a game that shows what your true character is, that's in life

i disagree you easily see those individuals who are materialistic, promiscuous, bossiness , confrontational, emotional wreck etc......... also in real life just from watching feeds

this mayn't be case with all hg but many it is

same in the house as out

if anything bb should bring out real character

in real world you try to conform to social norms

in bb lots of these norms are removed due to setting

And in the process ended any chance of Renny winning this game IMO!

i do agree

unless she can get michelle on her team

Renny has sealed her fate with her stupid moves. In her alliance she is the first to go.

And as far as Dan goes I have really noticed how it is mostly men that don't like Dan and Memphis. :animated_scratchchin:

I like to go out there and read peoples blogs on the HG and it is so true. I just read Parker BB9 take on all the HG. He said watching Dan is like watching paint dry. Does he not see the pranks and fun that Dan is always trying to drum up? I don't get when people make that comment.

WTG Dan! Really good timing on the POV and hope you keep winning comps from now on.

There are still bigger fish to fry at this point other than Renny. However... they do know that she would do fairly decent in an endurance competition.... and she is intelligent. With her being so well liked... she is becoming a bigger target week by week.

But Renny, Dan, and Memphis are still my fav's.

Archived