April - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think April's pretty hott. Her body is smokin'. Sadly, a lot of pretty girls are insecure. They work out, try their best to be "perfect" or the prettiest, but there's always someone younger and prettier around the corner. It's probably me ;) lol j/k

Smart nominations...hopefully, a great eviction...very successful HoH. WTG, April

XAL posted "We all know what happens to pawns in BB but as far as PoV goes I think Jerry has as much chance of winning a PoV as I do of becoming Miss America. "

We have a new Miss America!!!! ;) ;) :animated_wave:

Smart nominations...hopefully, a great eviction...very successful HoH. WTG, April

Dido... She should also listen to Jerry about the other side. If Ollie knew that Keesha didnt like April, why now is he bringing it up.. Think April, He has his own agenda too! She is justified to be weary of Keesha.

XAL posted "We all know what happens to pawns in BB but as far as PoV goes I think Jerry has as much chance of winning a PoV as I do of becoming Miss America. "

We have a new Miss America!!!! ;);):animated_wave:

omg myss...:giggle:

When April walked in the room, Libra looked up and said "I'm upset" and April said "I am too" with her arms crossed. That's when April said what she heard and Libra started getting all huffy and yelling and so did Keesha so she told Keesha one at a time and she'd deal with her part later and Keesha left and started the screaming session in the kitchen while Libra kept repeating herself pretty loudly about how she was hurt.

Video's of all the fights are on youtube. I don't know if I can put the link here or not but they are all there.

I'm sure we'll all have different takes on what went on but seeing them will help sort it out.

Of course it will be denied that Libra got all indignant (something she always does when confronted) and Skreesha went off the handle (trapped rats do this).

They (all the hgs) hate being called out for things..it's part of the game and how you act when you are called out tells us alot about their character.

damn i go to the gym and i miss all action

i need links

April caused the fight. I hate the say it, but Keesha handled being HOH much better than April is handling it. Keesha didn't run down to everybody else when Jessie came up to the HOH trying to stir things up. April walked right into his trap. April let HOH go to her head. She did make it seem like she had to win POV all on her own. She was crying like they had already lost or they had no chance at winning. Anyone would be offended by that. The way she reacted when Libra said Jerry could win was just mean. I think it's funny that he actually won. April and Ollie need to go.

Jessie got a real charge out of turning the house upside down last night. At one point he went into his bedroom alone to get something. While he was there he did a little happy dance and smiled great big at the camera. He knows exactly what he's doing.

It's just a shame these females don't have enough chutzpah to keep their emotions in check. Can you say owned?? :P

Archived