April - Week 4

CeCiMom

April looks so old because of all the time she spent/spends in the sun. The sun will do that to you. That is what I keep trying to tell my 15 year old daughter. Yeah, it makes you look good now but it makes you look 40 when you are 30. If April looks that bad now, just think of what she will look like at 40 :animated_shocking:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent half my life getting a tan in my youth and still maintain a tan now and then and I don't have any wrinkles. So not always the sun. Sun is a very good source of vitamin D but I guess they say don't overdue it.

Somehow I don't think April's old face is from the sun. She had a sunburn the other day and said she can't spend much time in the sun.

I have always tanned, but this year, I moved and have no pool handy, so not much of a tan this year. I think your skin is a hereditary thing, I know I have no wrinkles for my age it is unusual, I get comments on my skin all the time, it is not like shoe leather at all. I think April looks old just cause she is or seems to be an unhappy person, and that will age you.

I agree the tanning thing is hereditary..........I've tanned all my life (was one of the first to open a tanning salon in Cleveland-where we got no sun!) and it hasn't ruined my skin BUT, I also tan easily (Italian genes). My daughter got my ex's skin type and it takes her forever AND she has to be very careful about burning.

I read (or heard) April yesterday saying that she hopes she hasn't done anything to embarass her employer :animated_shocking:

Is she just stupid or does she think acting like a skank has made her America's sweetheart?

Archived