April - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have a question for all the men on here: How long would you take this bashing from April?

She was telling Ollie she had feeling for him beyond the game and she kept trying to get him to say the same, but he never would...

This conversation going on in the HOH with the 2 other bitches is just what Ollie was talking about earlier. April is disrespecting Ollie again. Basically talking about their personal conversation. And, she did not tell Ollie that they are carrying him, she's such a liar. Oh so it's ok for Skreesha to hang out with Memphis (secret alliance), but Ollie can't hang out with other guys (not in a secret alliance). STHU, what a biotch!!!

Ollie was telling Dan earlier that he would date someone "classier" outside of the house.

Now April's in the HT relaying a story of how she did it in the men's room of a wedding and got caught by the groom's father.

Isn't that classy :animated_bouncy:

Ollie was telling Dan earlier that he would date someone "classier" outside of the house.

Now April's in the HT relaying a story of how she did it in the men's room of a wedding and got caught by the groom's father.

Isn't that classy

Let's hope she wasn't doing it with the Groom!!!

MORNING Ginger * licks nose *

And Ollie's different than any other guy HOW? * cackle cackle cackle *

Watch, Libra will have April cowed into booting Ollie and April will still find an excuse to boff him.

Good morning!

:wipes slop off nose:

HOllie is not different than many other guys, but the guys in the house are not slutting themselves out like HOllie is.

Jessie could be getting some booty too if he wanted, but he's not. That goes for Memphis too. Jerry is there for the taking anytime (lol).

Nah...HOllie and April latched onto eachother from the gitgo...they both saw the slutty likeness in eachother.

I think Ollie is a total fake and a slut, I know he is a man, but really all men just don't take it for the taking, maybe in their minds they do but not all act upon it, ollie is there, she is there , they did latch onto each other from the git, but he should not be saying shit behind her back.

yes and even Ol Jerr is there for the takin, but I think Jerry would maybe only cop a feel , he would not do the deed on antional Telly, he'd be skeered,lol

agree

I will say tho that I think Ollie is very naive tho, and that April is leading him down the path by the nose, of which his is wide open, he needs to get smart, she will dump him when the time is right, then there will be no men in there and no one for her to F,lololol

i am pretty sure april is a lesbian too

Archived