April - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She makes me sick. Everything about her.

Making fun of how many meatballs Renny made. Give me a break. She doesn't eat beef anyway so what the hell is she complaining about?? Really!!

Making fun of how many meatballs Renny made. Give me a break. She doesn't eat beef anyway so what the hell is she complaining about?? Really!!]

She misunderstood Renny...she heard the words "Swedish" and "balls" and was severely disappointed when she came out with food.

Excellent! :hahohi:

Ollie couldn't do better? Geeze, Keesha is at least an attractive blond. Without makeup April is really, really scary.

arrowhead, April never said she wouldn't put Jesse up, she just said he wasn't her target. She was crafty enough not to say outright that she wouldn't put him up on the block. It's really hard with all the mumbling and babbling to hear a lot of what they say whether you are following it or not. Hey, Marty corrected me and told me it was Angie all along that they wanted out according to the Live Feeds but according to what they chose to show on CBS, Jesse looked like a goner. It's manipulative. Evil Dick said it best on Housecalls that the group is not really playing the game....

When I first saw on live feeds when April and Michelle struck a deal...I thought they agreed Jessie was safe from being nom'd if Michelle dropped 1st. Then...later Michelle an dApril had a conversation and they made it seem like Jessie was just not going to be the target...Michelle seemed to be agreeable that that was the deal. When I watched the show last night...I could swear that the deal was that both Michelle and Jessie were not going to be nom'd.

Maybe I'm not hearing/seeing correctly....doesn't really matter to me...but it does seem that April is getting off scot free on going back on her word/lying.

Ollie couldn't do better? Geeze, Keesha is at least an attractive blond. Without makeup April is really, really scary.

keesha isnt an ounce of pretty

I wouldn't mind that either chatterbox. (or Keesha) But, I think they only way that happens before the PoV meeting is that the "Grodner" team gives April a heads up. What worries me though is that if they do let April know... she'll put Dan up instead. :(

putting up libra would be the biggest bb blindside in history :lol:

a golden opportunity that would probably be passed up :cookoo:

Does Jerry know that the group of 7 is splitting? I didn't think he did...

I can't imagine Jerry going along with using the veto to put up Libra...he'd want to know what her plan is before he'd agree to use it wouldn't he (?) ...and that would tip off to him that Michelle and Jessie are in with April and Ollie....idk

Last night I could have sworn I heard Jerry saying, we have to get rid of Libra, Keesha and Renny. Anyone else hear him say that?

I think it would be hilarious if jerry got to use the pov, take one down and put up Libra, April is too chicken tho,lololol

Archived