April - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the hg i most want to see evicted

she's not at the bottom of my list of hgs...but nowhere near the top either

She can get evicted anytime...I could care when...I won't miss her and she won't win.

finally got a comp that suit her

only good thing for me is april and ollie are now biggest targets

i think but with this dumb bunch you never know

so apparently April promised Michelle AND Jessie safety this week... do the rest of the HG know or was it more of a sneaky deal. I'm sure Libra wouldn't enjoy this at all. Don't really like April, and i definately feel sorry for hte next HOH, they're going to need to clean that bed REALLY well in a short amt of time

April just took a stuffed animal out of a drawer and went over to Michelle and gave it to her... I think that was sweet of her... Jessie is in there again trying to take care of her...

From the whispering between Ollie and Jessie right now, I do believe that there was a deal made to not put up Michelle, or Jessie... Jessie saying thanks to Ollie and that if they get HoH in the coming weeks Ollie and April are safe too...

She would have won without promising to keep Jessie safe..........stupid move, IMO..............although I'm not sure if she also promised not to BD Jessie because didn't she only say she wouldn't put Mich up after the POV? Hopefully she left an out, although I guess Memphis is HER target, for personal reasons, of course, again.

Archived