April - Week 4

CeCiMom

This might be a good time for April & Ollie to go to Michelle & Jessie for a secret alliance. They maybe could take it to the final 4 if no one catches on. (this would not be my choice but could be good game play).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On top of all the advantages she had like shortness and bar height, I found out last night she's double jointed which is why her legs could easily change positions.

Hopefully April will go through with getting out Jerry and not make another stupid move like Keesha.

If she does that, then April goes completely off Michelle, Jessie and Memphis radar and everyone else will be a target before her (Libra, Keesha, Ollie).

Basically what I'm saying is whichever of the 7 puts up Jerry is making a safe move and keeping themselves off the radar from everyone else. Jerry is like a "get out of jail free" card.

I mean, the house will be like "thank you!" if she evicts Jerry this week because NO ONE wants to be in the sequester house with him.

April in bed with Ollie was doing her tough talk saying she thinks she will put up Memphis and Jessie and if Michelle does not like it then she will put up Michelle.

So seems like it might be back to the alliance of 7 making this game stupid, boring and predictable.

I didn't think anything will change.

Cheer up.....just think once they are done with Memphis, Jessie and Mitchelle they have to start picking off themselves. Watching Libra eat 24/7 and Skreesha biting her nails from anxiety will well be worth it.

Why would she be the one to evict Jerry though. That would be really horrible if his own alliance turned on him because he trusts them. Stick with the Memphis and Jesse and Michelle as a replacement. They need to think of who they want in Jury.

Libra wants to make sure she has enough food storage in her body so she doesnt have to rely on slop.

All she did was swear on her own life, Boston's life (whoever that is) and her families life, so no big deal.

That was more than even Jen swore on and Jen was hated more than any house guest in history.

Then again, Michelle is not as likable as Kaysar, so maybe people won't care.

When you swear on loved ones lives it's generally not a good idea to tempt fate and go back on your word...but scumbags like I have always believed April to be really don't care. So if she goes back on her word, all she does is confirm what I thought all along.

...because you don't need to live in the house with a Jerry type Sparklet. There have been numerous conversations about getting Jerry out before sequester. Some of them actually fear being alone in the house with him for all that time because they think he'll literally drive them clinically insane.

dumb hg year after year get con with deals

I wouldn't believe a word she said.

After the comp, she said it didn't hurt at all and she could have stayed up there forever. It didn't look that way to me and though she wasn't doing as bas as Michelle was, it appeared to me that April was pretty uncomfortable.

So, in the end bragging that she could have lasted all night just make you more of a target.

I think it would be best for April and Michelle to team up because they are both very strong players judging from last night's comp and eventually will both be targeted big time (of course this takes some thinking on the other hgs part and most of them are idiots and take everything personal and do not figure in game play).

Skreesha won't think how strong April could be, but will target her because she converses with Jessie and Michelle...Skreesha is a stupid girl.

Xal ~ Boston is April's nephew with Downs Syndrome that she talks about loving with all her heart.

Did you guys know Angie had a little brother that is mentally retarded that she adores? Angie didn't bring her personal stuff in the game at all. Smart girl.

April is a skank and Ollie is riding on her coattails and is so whipped. He doesn't have the guts to play the game.

Xal ~ Boston is April's nephew with Downs Syndrome that she talks about loving with all her heart.

wow michelle had the nerve to get her to promise on her nephew with down syndrome

this alone would make me put michelle up

You don't honestly expect April to make a good move on nominations this week, do you? It's going to be the same bunch in charge like last week and look at the ridiculous choice they made then. When you have an HOH who thinks on an emotional level instead of a psychological one, don't expect great game play for the week! :P

I think she'll pick her nominations out of the choices of Memphis, Jerry, and Dan. She may actually end up BD Jessie in the process but I won't hold my breath. Even though she has stated several times she can't stand Libra I don't see her putting her up. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll surprise us. ;)

I'm not getting this...if April could have lasted all night on the ledge like she said she could have then why promise anything?

This is the first I am hearing that Michelle asked her to swear on anybody.

So, why is it Michelle's fault now that April swore on something she shouldn't have.

No one does anything they don't want to...especially if it goes against their morals.

from what i gather april plan is to put up jessie and memphis

hence breaking the deal with michelle

should be lots of fireworks

That didn't answer the question, but I guess Michelle didn't make her do or say anything.

She did what she wanted and she wanted off that ledge as much as Michelle. Too bad she couldn't hold out a bit longer and I do think if BB had blasted them a bit more with the extras, April would have been down first.

?????

No one can make any one do anything. That is what I have been trying to say for the past 2 weeks. People blame others for the reason they are on the block saying I am taking the fall because he/she talk me into hanging with them or putting there friends on the block.

I had to go there because Nobody can make anybody do anything that they do not want to do.

Unless it was like this, because I havent read the feeds yet.

u swear you are not putting me up....yes

you swear on your life....yes

you swear on Boston's life....yes

Ok.

If it happen like that, than that was wrong. But April does not have to choose to accept it...(Kaysar and Jennifer BB6)

wow michelle had the nerve to get her to promise on her nephew with down syndrome

this alone would make me put michelle up

i never knew get and made had same meaning

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

putting words in other post :lol:

On to another topic, I still say that April might be pregnant. I dont believe they are using any BC. I havent heard anyone saying she is poping in pills or patching being seen. She could be on the ring...Dont be suprise.

Isn't this the 10th season of Big Brother?? Does anyone believe "swearing on ________" means a hill of beans? If Manchelle accepted the "promise", tough sh*t. I hope April puts them both up (after PoV).

If Manchelle could have stayed, she should have stayed. There are no free rides.

--BTW-- after swearing on someone's life, then going back on that promise...does that person immediately drop dead? Has that happened before? Just wondering, because I don't put a lot of stock in anyone's "I swear on ____".

April the skank will be even more hated by the veiwers now then she was before. She is going to have a big shock when she gets out of the house. (kind of like Jennifer Velezquez)

Archived