April - Week 4

CeCiMom

When April is nom'd next week I will say I told you so just like I said "I told you so" to all the Jen lovers in season 6 who insisted putting up Kaysar and going back on her word was a good idea.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if april is nom next week i'll be wow

this year hg are idiots for most part

ollie has side deals with dan and jerry so they wont do it

renny is trying to keep the girls club together she wont do it

jerry sucks at comps

and april has michelle thinking they are a team

keesha is a bit too passive agressive to do it

but if she is nom that make my day

all the Jen lovers in season 6

There were Jen lovers during Season 6??? I didn't think they existed.

Found a pic of April's "blank canvas" before the blush, eyeshadow and lipstick is applied

Why Ginger, isn't April just cute as a button in no make up? That's what she gets for passing out every night before removing her make up!!!

When April is nom'd next week I will say I told you so just like I said "I told you so" to all the Jen lovers in season 6 who insisted putting up Kaysar and going back on her word was a good idea.

hey thats different..

she made the deal with Kaysar.. this time she made it with michelle about somebody else.. at least she didnt put michelle up..

April is such a cry baby please if you want power then be big enough to handle it and stop all your bitch crying. Please if Keesha gets her way and Memphis stays I think we should going around and push for a BB boycott and Grodner out.

I think April has a crush on Jessie. She doesn't want to get rid of him and she appears to believe everything that comes out of his mouth. Jessie just loves to stir up trouble. :lol:

They're all tools! lmao

oh my god ... i just saw the nominations on morty's main page .... I AM IN LOVE WITH APRIL NOW ! ! ! !! thank god she didn't stick to her word she gave to michelle...

when i heard she made that promise i was bummed thinking she might actually follow through with it ... BUT THIS IS GREAT NEWS HORRAY FOR APRIL GREAT JOB

yes, but the way she swings back and forth with her moods, that could change in a heart beat. But since Jerry won pov, and will not use it, one of them has to go, hopefully Jesse, God I would love that, I want Memphis gone too, but Jesse first, that will totally take all the wind out of Michelles sails, love it.

April is sooo stupid , and all the fighting could have been avoided, why does she get so damn jealous?? These girls are the worst when it comes to the green eyed monster, I have never seen it displayed so well as I have this season in the BB house, these girls are somethin else. April was pissed at Ollie for thinking Angie was great looking?? Give me a break, she is soooo insecure, they all are, they are going to lose the game for them selves if they do not stop this crap

yes, and she was sooo pouting about it, even when they were up in the HOH room, I think a lot of her getting all crazy last night had to do with what Ollie said, April is sooo insecure, what a jealous wench,lol

Archived