Matt

Jem

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt trips me out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Our0dQRvrSo He is all worried about how "Nobody cares about Matt anymore, all they will see is him once a week in sequester". Yo! Idiot! This is what is right for some of the public... we don't want to see YOU more than once a week, heck I could personally do without you at all! A nd Rys feet crack me up when he tucks them up underneath them.... they look like little fat feet on the base of tree trunks!

All those Matt theme songs would work perfectly with James too.

After all, isn't he the little bitch who whined for days when he got backdoored and then whined some more when he got voted out?

Also, if you replace the word "Matt" with "James" in the above post, you'd get just as many people agreeing with it.

He did indeed whine, I have never disputed that fact, but he didn't cry like a 2 year old and say things like "I am going to have to spend my birthday alone, I was hoping they would give me a cake and I could be in this house with all of these people I hate and they could put candles on my cake" and "I was hoping I would get a little camera for my birthday from CBS" and "all CBS is going to do is let me have a phone call and an icebox cake" and "I am going to have to hide Easter Eggs by myself" and "I am not going to get any much deserved air time now" and "This is Nats fault, she hurt me in this game" I could go on and on... (and I usually do). And as I have stated again and again and again... I KNOW I am amongst the minority with being a James fan, so I am not quite sure why you keep doing a comparison as to my opinion and the rest of the publics opinion.. baffling...

...because there's just as much Matt hate on the boards as James hate and for whatever reason I like Matt more than James. So I'm supporting him a bit like you're supporting James.

I don't want to see him go. He stirs up more crap than anyone with his attitude and game play. If he goes, I have a bad feeling James and Chelsia are going to steamroll the rest of the houseguests and it's going to get boring and predictable fast.

If he goes, I have a bad feeling James and Chelsia are going to steamroll the rest of the houseguests and it's going to get boring and predictable fast.

I have to agree with Xal. Although I'm hoping if Matty goes then Sheila and Ryan do some steamrolling of their own.

I have to agree with Xal. Although I'm hoping if Matty goes then Sheila and Ryan do some steamrolling of their own.

That's my IDEAL scenario as well. Preferably Chelsia then Josh but whatever order works for me.

i said it before they will get streamroll now

unless bb can make next hoh comp some type of crapshoot anyone can win

ryan winning that hoh comp was pure fluke imho

I don't like James or Matt... or any of the other HG's. Ryan is my last hope. I am glad James put up Matt, and I do hope he is the one that leaves. Then maybe we will see a different Natalie as well.....

He keeps bringing up how he's never done anything to anyone...HE'S NEVER BEEN THE HOH TO PUT ANYONE UP@~ Come on people, stop acting like it's such an epiphany...not only that but he pulled the strings of the HOH's that he could with ideas of his own so that the blood was never on his hands...these people HAVE to be smarter than this

me watching pov tonight how matt barely tried

he deserves to get bd for taking the game for granted

I agree UVP. He didn't even try to win POV. And, he let Natalie do all the dirty work in the HOH competition. He's a piece of work that guy, getting BJ's from Natalie, giving her a 10 minute back-rub, treating her like crap. BYE BYE MATTY!!! Have fun, waaaaahhhhh, waaaaaahhhh...

To me Matt is just scum. He treats Nat like crap and he seems to think that he can just skate by. He should have been able to do well in the POV given his profession, so I have no sympathy for him being on the block since he mailed it in.

I think Ryan is the only one who expects it.

LOL. Exactly, he don't care if he is on the block every week, as long as he stays he's happy to be there and apart of it all. Granted it's not ideal to him, I think he's one of the FEW that has been able to take the block in stride and not be a big baby over it.

Yep...it appears Matt is out. Chelsia has been playing to the others that she is voting Matt out only so that it is a 3-3 vote...James can break tie... and Ryan will not want to align with Adam, Sheila and Nat because they voted to evict him.

Archived