Matt

Jem

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope not lol

i like matt he keep house in order

i can understand why he is throwing adam under

Ryan had been contemplating the same thing by considering Josh, James & the skanks offer. Adam voted James right back into the house. I hope he backs up over them. He plays hard. Like that. He sucks. But good gaming.

matt has nine lives similiar to james in bb 6

poor nat

matt force her to give him a bj

poor nat

matt force her to be a whore

:lol:

Her mission in life is to make Matt happy.LMAO She is a very sick chick.

Next week if he is on the block, he'll have her giving all his boys BJ's to keep him from being evicted.

The sight of him makes me want to hurl and then when he opens his mouth with that accent, I really go over the edge,I have never seen a more delusional girl and a guy taking full advantage of it, really low in my book, sad part is when they get out and see the whole season I do not even think it will sink into either of them how ridiculously skanky they both are or that they will care, very sad!!!!!

Matt is a pig! I'm no James fan but if James BDs Matt...I'll be forever grateful! and not even be so mad at the fact James got put back in the game. I would love to see how Natho would act in the house without her beloved Matty around to influence her.....so far Natho's game has been for Matty. So please James.....you're good at backdoors, please backdoor that TURD Matt!

:pixiedust:

If Matty goes it just might send Natho over the edge.....she's headed that way anyways....so we just might see her go too by way of the straight jacket!

If Adam didn't tell him about being put up on the block then the DR clued him in... I've never seen Matt this nervous. Earlier I heard James tells Chelsia that DR was really pushing him to make a big move. That's when he came to this idea to look at all his options, even Matty or Natalie on the block.

Matt was acting all nervous and pacing around. Josh asked him what he was all worried about. He told Josh that they were talking funny to him in the "store". (meaning DR)

Well...maybe the DR is telling James to get rid of Matty-turd or Natho.....because they know fans are getting tired of all the sleaze.....like the BJ last night right in front of Adam and Ryan.....now that was just too nasty! jmho

Maybe BB is trying to clean house???? :lol:

:pixiedust:

Base on the posts I've been reading, I take people here don't like Matty. My perception of the women here at Mortys must really be off base, I was kinda, just a little bit, thinking there were a lot "Natalies" types here thinking Matty is just Dreamy, and would do anything Matty wanted, and I mean ANYTHING. :cheshire:

TCS wrote:

Sounds like Matty-turd is getting nervous! I hope he doesn't lose it!
violent014.gif

I would love to see Matty flip out and expose what a little boy he truly is deep down. This guy, from my perspective, has the emotional development of average 13-14 year old boy. I don't say that as mean or sarcastic statement, I say that seriously. Matty like most of the other HGs have immature personalities, that is why they are chosen for the show. It is rare for them to cast a mature person (ie FBI Jack).

Archived