Matt

Jem

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he claims she's on TV and on other sites....they're sayin the girl is #13 on Deal or No Deal...

I could believe it. All these hg (past and present) have some kind of connection with the TV world. I just wish they'd ask people off the streets to become hg and stop this media whore madness.

I am not sure how to capture and record the feeds and then save it... I know there will be some fabulous montages of him crying a river... Heck he could use the same theme songs as Amber...

Don't Cry Out Loud - Melissa Manchester

Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake

Who's Crying Now - Journey

Cryin'- Aerosmith

Don't Cry - G-N-R

Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis

Boys Don't Cry - Cure

Cry For You - September

One Last Cry - Brian McKnight

Enough Cryin' - Mary J Blige

One Day, Robots Will Cry - Cobra Starship

Crying Out - Jagged Edge

Fool To Cry - Rolling Stones

If You Died, I Wouldn't Cry - Mya

A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying - Bloodhound Gang

Singing Winds, Crying Beasts - Santana

Crybabies - Rasputina

You'll End Up Crying - A-ha

Crying Like A Church On Monday - New Radicals

Hereos Don't Cry - Scorpions

Crying Shame - 7 Year Bitch

Crying Again - Oak Ridge Boys

Cry So Easy - Erasure

Battle Cry - Crazytown

I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry - Elvis Presley

When Mermaids Cry - Eagle Eye Cherry

Can anyone think of more Matt theme songs????

Oh, I like all of these, I imeadiately was thinkin"Cry me a river" originally sung by Julie London,lol way past a lot of peoples time

Oh and "Cry, Cry Baby" Janis Joplin,lol

Some redeeming qualities from Matt. It appeared he was truly grateful to Gnat. And, I don't care what happens behind the scenes because week after week they never show the hg for the sniveling pathetic creatures they really are. Matt deserves to be shown in a good light just like the others do.

I don't care for any of them.......but right now Matty is #1 on my poo-poo list! I want James outa there too, but Matty needs to go now! jmho

:pixiedust:

I am waitin on the After Dark to come on since I called them and got it back this afternoon,lol

Have fun Fatcat. I might just pop in there to check on the crying. This is my Matty smilie....larger045.gif

Yeah....I'm bad! But sometimes I just can't help my self!

:pixiedust:

Something comes to mind after the goings on of today. Last week, James was backdoored and the result was he and Josh pouring pickle juice and water over Natalie. This week Matt is being backdoored and he

I agree with everything you just said Jem. But, I will add that immediately following the PoV ceremony Matt and James were talking and Matt asked James what he should do... James said, don't do what I did and throw pickle juice. It was the wrong way to go and it got me evicted.

Well I'm glad you made it out of the shower without falling asleep. ;)

Matt took it better than James????? Serious?

The guy was crying and packing today.

And he had a pretty good idea it was coming.

James was completely blindsided...

Nat was screeching in their faces and Matt was going off on James and his crew, and instead of being despondent he lashed out.

No crying, a little anger, but then he fought hard to come back, even though they all lied to his face.

Matt was a total crybaby sore loser today.

Matt will lie to your face, back, side and every which way...

He might even be crude, rude and be an obnoxious dude...

He might align with you, him, her, or with the guinea pigs if they were able to vote or win HOH or POV or what not....

Will he win the whole thing? Probably not... Would he deserve to win IF he did win? Certainly...he IS playing the game. :)

Archived