Matt

Jem

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. I think she would consider it. When she gets out of the house and sees how Matt has talked about her on national tv she will be mortified. This should be one of the better weeks in the house. It beats the snooze-fest they had last night.

boooooo hoooooooo. He needs the money for his mother. He is not playing the game for himself. He needs to get his mother out of that little apartment she lives in. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I wonder if James or Josh said,,'Now THAT'S gangsta!' to Matt after James put him up.

Operation Crooked Eye was on hold until Private James got his stripes back.

Can't wait to see him go. And Nat will beg to go see him in sequester next week! haha

Base on the posts I've been reading, I take people here don't like Matty. My perception of the women here at Mortys must really be off base, I was kinda, just a little bit, thinking there were a lot "Natalies" types here thinking Matty is just Dreamy, and would do anything Matty wanted, and I mean ANYTHING. :cheshire:

LOL echo....I know you're just pulling us girls legs. :giggle: (Pssst....if echo uses a bouncy smilie he joking. ;) ) And since this season is a big joke......we all need a good laugh. :lol:

I love that Matty is feeling the pressure of being on the block! Begging for votes.

I really would like to see Natho's game play if Matty's not there to boss her around. She may just surprise us....and then maybe not. ;)

:pixiedust:

Oh man, well Matty's "bros" at home be so proud of him :crybaby::crybaby: on National TV. Now they will see what a REAL WHIMP he is!! And if this doesn't wake up a few of his female friends as to what whimmpy momma's boy he really is. He needs a pair of knickers, and a short coar, with a lacy shirt and bow on it. Oh, don't for get the high socks and shoes. Look like one of the kids all dressed up for Sunday in Our Gang!

:smilielol:

He is far from attractive! I don't know one of my female friends, co-workers etc that think he is attractive... I've said it before and I will say it again... he has tho be the love child of David Schwimmer and Mr. Bean...

ROTFL Sue!!!! Little Lord Fauntleroy! (sp)

I think that anyone going in would think they should win, I know I would, but then again I wouldn't put myself in that house. I would have tons of enemies out in tv land. I think that crying and saying "they are going to quit" because they are not getting their way is so infantile. Allison did the same thing... Matter of fact those two could be a great couple. She could use her third eye to compensate for Matt!

I would never put myself in that house. I couldn't stand being locked up for three months with the same people. I certainly wouldn't cry and say I was going to quit. Matt talks of quitting, but wouldn't 10g's for his mom be better than nothing.

OK he is crying again. He is now crying to James. He is crying again he that is spending sequester on his Birthday.

If I was to guess how many times he has said that in his first hour on the block I would say about 40.

Oooops he just brought up the money issue and that Ryan already won the 10,000.

James is giving him advise on how to campaign. James is telling Matt to work really hard on Sheila and to pamper her and make dinner for her.

I guess it's better to cry than go around verbally and physically abusing 20 year old females that are obviously pretty falliable.

I think most think the crying is worse. He's no more conceded in this game than past hg were. The way he treats Gnat is a sensitive subject, but I believe that she is asking for it most of the time.

Archived