Matt

Jem

Even though Matty is not the scummiest HG we have I have been hating him the most. I just hate the way he snaps his fingers at Natalie to go make him dinner and then leads her on. He is such a liar, user and could not say ONE honest thing if his life depended on it. I think if he just fessed up one time in one of his lies and quit using Natalie I would not hate him as much.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like him in the game.. Natalie asks for what she gets IMO, I mean she could easily leave him alone like he wants. But nope she comes back for more. He shouldn't take it to his advantage but whatever, I don't like him for that one. STILL, I hope he pulls a miracle and stays.

Base on the posts I've been reading, I take people here don't like Matty. My perception of the women here at Mortys must really be off base, I was kinda, just a little bit, thinking there were a lot "Natalies" types here thinking Matty is just Dreamy, and would do anything Matty wanted, and I mean ANYTHING

I may be in the majority here and though I think Matt is a big loser, I also feel that he does what he gets away with. While it's not right for him to treat Gnatalie that way, she is making herself be used and abused. She's an ass and an embarrassment to women.

I was kinda, just a little bit, thinking there were a lot "Natalies" types here

Maybe you should learn to think a little harder...do you realize what your statement implies? She's a slut plain and simple and you should choose your words more carefully.

Well the good news is.................no ones going to run out of socks with Nat in the house.

And I agree Matt is really full of himself. I don't mind him going if that happens. But this group couldn't keep a secret or a plan together any longer than they can keep from dry humping each other.

Matt is just too arrogant about himself for my taste. I don't care for over confident men, especially one like Matt, who in MO, has nothing to be over confident about.

A man who is clean, well mannered, respectfull and all the other "ables", (ie reliABLE, dependABLE, sociABLE, etc) could be ugly and a ditch digger for all I care as long as was good and loving to me, his family, and himself. Thus, Matt will never make the grade.

I said days ago James would do this....and I sooooo hope that he follows through with it. Keeping Ryan on the block with him, gives Matt one less vote, and assures his leaving, which will slow down Natalie. I see 4-2 Matt goes. Nat and Baller will vote for Ryan to leave. And of course, Baller will deny his vote and blame it on anyone else.

But, beware Sharon and Sheila. After this eviction this is a two headed snake that better be dealt with quickly. Both will throw their so called partners under a SEMI to continue on.

I hope that James follows through with it... Nat is, unfortuantely, going to be crushed... (Yes, I am still a Nat fan, I think she truly has a heart of gold). I know it is a far stretch, but maybe with Matt gone Nat can get her act together. Matt is so freakin parinoid. He is constantly asking all kinds of questions and thinking people are looking at him in an odd manner... maybe he just thinks they are looking at him weird because he cant see straight. The idiot is delusional, a pig, creepy and I hope he is shamed and shunned by people outside of the house.

the bad guy has left the building :lol:

Echo, I am surprised that you would think the women of this board young and old would fall for Matty the sleaze ball, immmature idiot, as much as you have heard us in other seasons on different males surely you know we cannot stomach Matt, and I hope beyone hope he bites it this week, good riddence,lol, and he is not the slightest bit dreamy or attractive in by book,lol

OMG Matty is begging for votes already. He is lying his ass off.

He also says he promised his mother he would come home with money and if he goes to sequester he will make a measly 10 grand.

he has 0 shot of staying

He is giving Sheila a bunch of bullshit trying to get her vote. He is such a scumbag liar. Oh and Matt is going to be her new best friend. OMG

Oh and he tells Sheila if he doesn't want to spend his Birthday in sequester all by himself. He will do anything anything to get Sheila's vote.

He keeps saying he needs the money for his mommy.

same sheila who had james back last week :lol:

Now Matt is crying he has to win money for his mother. He gave up his girl and he probably lost his job and he needs to win the money.

He is pathetic.

LOL! Now that whiney a$$ goblin is threatening that he is not going to sequester. He says he whould have never played the game.

Matt is already asking to give people massages (he asked Josh first)...

Archived