Matt

Jem

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't like Matt overlymuch. But think he and Sheila combined could knock the brat pack out.

I need to say that I am starting to agree. James/Chelsia/Josh are really starting to make me ill. They are slightly annoying on broadcast tv but then when you see the rest of the show on BBAD or Video clips it is obvious that they are editing the show for regular tv to slant in their favor. Someone mentioned that they showed almost EVERY outburst and gross moment with ED last year and this year they are really sanitizing the nasty comments and actions of Josh and ultimate wierd cliquey-ness of the brat pack.

I agree eastcoast......its so one sided this year! As much as I want Matty gone......I want all of them gone! After Matty....Josh/James/and Cheslia is who I'd like gone next.....but don't see it happening with the production crew helping them. jmho

:pixiedust:

may his soul be rip

Matty has to spend Easter alone. Too bad. The only thing he is hoping is that someone other than Nat will come to the sequester next week. He will let her blow him but he certainly doesn't want to spend a week alone with her. He might actually have to talk to her.

He is not spending his birthday alone. He said the other night his birthday is April 7. I just went to CBS to check and it is April 7. Someone will be with him. He was using that because he wanted a cake. He has to spend Easter alone. Poor baby. Maybe if Nat joins him she will give him a belated BJ

yeah, and them bein alone and all she might just complain enough that he will have to give her a Mercy ****,lol that will be the day

yeah I know right??,lololol

OMG that is sooo funny crusty,lol

Archived