Amber Week 3

CeCiMom

Amber said that her mom ran her over when she was 3 1/2 years old...I am like Dick...some of these stories are definatetly hard to believe JMO it might have happen I dont know could be grasping for symphthany(sp)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About every word coming out of Amber's mouth anymore is trashing Dick. She keeps trashing Amber to Daniele.

Amber said she would give her life for her dog. Her dog is just like her kid.

Dick and Amber are arguing about that.

Yikes here she goes again. Amber is having another meltdown.

I can't wait for the day when Amber gets caughts running and telling what someone tells her... everytime she has a conversation she runs to the next person and tells everything they tell her.. I will be soooo excited when she gets caught.. :animated_bouncy:

I hate how she repeats every conversation she has. When she does she changes every part of it that only 10% is what was really said. She needs to go soon.

I'd say that Amber has cried and gotten her way at various points in her life, and that is why she continues to do it. The sad thing is that so far, it's working for her in the house. Even though it irritates Dick, he does come up and apologize for upsetting her (of course, he comes back five times and berates her and then apologizes after each session, but still)...

After she trashes Dick all night, she is now talking with Dick and trashing Nick and Kail. I have to laugh because Dick thinks that Kail "lied to him" so much, and Amber is the one who has lied to him the most. Oh, I wish I could see his face when he reads transcripts or watches the DVD's! He'll have a complete meltdown.

I really do believe that she is unstable. It's an interesting dynamic....Jameka is a counselor in real life. And there are all these people chucked in the house with issues. Maybe Jameka was selected to act as the house shrink?

Let's review,,, there's Dick & Dani's odd relationship, Nick's references to what sounds like an over bearing, abusive father, in addition he seems to be going through some sort of steroidal with drawl, Zach is some sort of sex offender in the making, Jessica seems OK now, but her relationship with Carol made it sound as if she dwells on perceived slights from long ago, Eric is America's player so far seems okay... Mike is strange...the way he stares at people unnerves me and he's never really said a word until recently, Kail irked me from the start. With her judge-mental 'tude and deceitful ways. It doesn't surprise me that she's rich. She seems the kind who would sell tickets to a rape if there was a profit to be made. Joe was a master manipulator and so dishonest I think he lied so much he started to believe his own lies. Carol seemed okay to me. I didn't see enough of her to have a real opinion, Jen....omg, Jen!! she's so self absorbed and needs to be the center of attention all the time that no one can stand to be around her. Dustin I'm on the fence about. Something about him strikes me as a bit off and I haven't quite put my finger on it yet, but I wouldn't trust him. And then back to Amber.....JEEZ LOUISE! This girl is nuttier than a fruit cake!

Did anyone else catch that rambling scene with her and Jameka on the hammock? Maybe she's ADHD? She sure couldn't complete a thought. (I suppose that will make her cry too. ) And some one please tell Jameka to stop going MMHMMM every 2 seconds.

Amber...what can I say. :( She's losing one of her last supporters...me. (I'm not going completely to the dark side with all the Amber haters yet... ;) )

I have been holding out hope that she'd start to comprehend how the game is played....keep her emotions (and her mouth) in check and not let people rattle her....or at least appear not to be rattled. She just cannot separate the two...and she doesn't listen when she is told that that is what she needs to do. How you are perceived in the house is critical and her latest overreactions to Dick disagreeing/antagonizing her is one more nail in her coffin. ED is her ally right now, for the time being anyway (until her closer group could attempt to get him out), and she needs to keep him close for numbers purposes... not arguing with him over incidental bullsh*t that is not game related. She needs to get a clue.

I like her as a person...but she is not suited for this game.

I give Amber the "Entertainer of the Evening" Award, for last night!WOW :animated_bouncy: The thing that stood out to me, is that Amber's allies are Dustin & Jameka, and Danielle is a distant 4. It'll be interesting to see if Dick will notice her underying disdain for him. :animated_rotfl:

This is from last nights logs when Amber and Jameka were on the block. They really need to get Amber out of the game because she is going all the way to the end. Nobody wants to hear her go into meltdown crying.

"Amber says she wants to keep Kail because she will put Nick and Evel up."

I hope Dick figures out what a lying, deceitful, backstabbing b*tch she is, and goes apeshit on her! That'll make for some good tv!!!

yep :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate on Christians.. But after that display last night.. Amber and Jameka truly showed their true colors thinking they are better than others because of their beliefs.

The hypocrisies are astounding.. Single mother out of wedlock, drug user, cusses up a storm, uses the Lords name in vain.. vanity, I could go on.. To top it off, I'm not Christian.. So I'm not on my high horse..

I'm sure after the feeds they'll have many friends and acquaintances thinking twice about what they really say behind their backs.

I think I made a mistake with Amber in the beginning and thought her listening to everyone and being everyone's friend was just her being nice......but she has turned on everyone that talks to her and gossips about them. She opened herself up to be the "go to" person and now she is upset about it. I think her religous beliefs stems from her getting off meth. Usually that is the steps they take in rehab. I really believe that she needs just as much attention as Jen does she just likes it in the terms of drama.

The hypocrisies are astounding.. Single mother out of wedlock, drug user, cusses up a storm, uses the Lords name in vain.. vanity, I could go on.. To top it off, I'm not Christian.. So I'm not on my high horse..

Saying one is a Christian (in Amber's case) does not make one a Christian...and I've been wondering if Amber's new-found "Christianity" is based on her attempts to cozy up to Jameka for an alliance...

crustylug, I think you may be on to something regarding the choice of Jameka being in the game due to her being a counselor, but I think your comment about Kail-

She seems the kind who would sell tickets to a rape if there was a profit to be made.
-was a bit overboard. I mean, I know to many she is the devil incarnate but, c'mon... <_<

Archived