Amber Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber was a non-person on tonight's show. The only thing I remember her saying was "No. You can," to Dick when they were doing dishes At least she didn't

cry.

I was really hoping that they would show Amber crying after the dishes with Dick, and I hoped they would put in the piano music. I laugh so hard when they show her crying over everything, and then play that music. She even cries when other people get pictures in their room...

:bigcry:

I guess they didn't have room in the show, with the POV stuff. It's a shame to leave it out, though.

I did not know that, Fizzle, since I don't get the live feeds. I'm the cheap oldguy.

I'd like to try your deviled eggs and Xmas rolls.

We can get together and you two can have an

egg-off. May the best eggs win.

My teeth are REAL, Fizzle - all three of them!

Good grief. Now if we could just somehow get Zach & Dustin to combine the color coding with his chessboard of HG we would be in heaven angry022.gif

I'm in oldguy just tell fizzle she can't add those little green pills in her recipe & try to pass them off as relish :animated_rotfl:

I am sick of Amber and Dustin. They spend more time insulting people than any of the other house guest. I am sick of her crying crap everytime she thinks she is in need of attention. As much as I dislike Jen and Kail, I would rather put up with them than listen to Dustin and craybaby the rest of the season. I hope both go on the block next week. They are the most two faced people in the house.

Not sure who she would put up but I am hoping that she and dustin are on the block next week. I cannot stand to even look at her much less watch her crying and asskissing another week. I think she would put up Kail and Zack and backdoor dick in a heartbeat. She sees dick as the leader of the house and she wants to be the leader and wants him out. Then she could run to dani and tell dani she will protect her yada yada yada. Did I say how much I dislike Amber?

I think Amber would put up Eric and Jessica, possibly, and say that they are floaters. In other words, they aren't people who have bonded with her and she hasn't told them that they are identical to her, and she hasn't told them she loves them. Or, even more likely, Amber would put up Zach, because she thinks he is truly creepy. And maybe she'd put Eric or Jessica up with Zach.

I think Amber would put up Eric and Jessica, possibly,

Amber and Dustin are pretty close to Eric...I doubt they'd consider putting him up....not sure how Eric feels about them though. They're always joking that "Eric is mine"..."no Eric is mine"....then say "I love Eric".."Me too". (barf) Yesterday, on live feeds, A & D were talking they'd like final 4 to be themselves with Jameka and Eric.

I so dislike this player....she should have went home instead of Carol....what has she done but whine jump on bandwagons and complained especially when she is getting good advice like STOP GETTING TO EMOTIONALS and diversing too much information.. Stop showing all your cards and letting people know who side you are really on..

Guest jordansmom

I really liked her at first but all this crying grates on my nerves. She does nothing for this game but take up space. IMO there are a lot of players playing this game just to make it to sequester this year and she is one of them.

Archived