Amber Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To quote Marty.......... Just sayin'

Can't take creds for just sayin but I love to say it. I think it was King or fizz that got me on that.

Not me...you don't see these people aggravate me....they are annoying, but that means if I find them annoying can you imagine what it is like living with them. They could rip eachothers heads off for my entertainment, but I wouldn't want to hurt any of them. :)

i am with you on that Methos... i feel cheated... but at the same time happy. hmmmm.. torn.

hopefully tonight we will see some tears... even though she doesnt care for either nominee, she will cry when whoever leaves the house. :animated_rotfl:

I was pondering about her odd mouth movements in addition to the disgusting way she chews, If you watch her, she sort of twists her lips around in a really weird way. It almost looks as if she is running her tongue over her front teeth while her lips are closed. (pity she hasn't mastered how to chew with her mouth closed, but I digress) I was thinking that since she is a former meth head, She likely has some really horrible tooth decay in that gob. Which could explain why she does that? Just a thought, "what-ever" :animated_scratchchin: "mmmhmmmm"

ya know... i just finished watching last nights ShowtimeToo... and i gotta say, and i know everyone knows this.. but.. boy is amber two-faced! she does nothing but talk crap about Dick and then when she helps with his hair, she is all buddy buddy... and talking crap about other people with him. i love how she tells dick she is faking it with Nick when in reality she doesnt trust him one bit. uhhhh sooner or later people will catch on that you are being fake with them too.

:faint:

Girls gotta lower jaw like a bulldog. Cries constant crocodile tears. Walks like she's been riding a BIG horse for years. Hmmmm. Maybe being Dustins lil monkey just comes naturally.

Amber is stirring the pot. She is saying that the other vote for Kail had to be Nick. Why do they have to all vote the same?

pisses me off!

why you think so?flag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif

Archived