Amber Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was CBS thinking when they put the ex crack addict and physical and emotional train wreck in the house?

Maybe they thought we would think she was fighter because she overcame so much... HA! Turns out the majority can't stand the crybaby. And i agree, if it weren't for Dustin, she'd be a goner.

It wasn't crack it was crank... Meth... My sister is addicted to the stuff... Well, she was... She's in jail because of it now...

She is really starting to mirror Maggie isn't she? Her *thinking she's America's Choice, her *thinking she is playing the game with integrity, her thinking she is the *good one. It all sounds pretty familiar.

The way she was encouraging Daniele to continue her estranged relationship with her Dad was awful.

Yes Amber saying that she thought she would be America's Choice was hilarious. What a whack job. She suffers from major dellusion.

Like Maggie

I just keep hoping :pray2: that a few of the HG will talk & realize how Wahmber :crybaby: is running around stabbing them all in the back & repeating their private conversations. Then I want everyone to confront her about it. Then we will really get to see some waterworks :animated_rotfl:

She uses the "I'm a Mom" reference so much. Well as a "Mom" she should understand how important someone's child is to them. She should know how Dick must feel being estranged from Daniele. Instead she compares it to how Dick treats her and encourages the estrangement. Disgusting!

I would pay money to see her called out on her crap./

uhhh i thought it was ivette that thought she should be america's choice.. her and april.. lmao.. maggie just though she pulled the strings and poured the kool-aid. (coughkailcough)

Amber still has some redeeming qualities, such as her compassion.

I am really not sure if you were joking with that comment ?? were ya??

So you saying that blubbering all the time is what determines if someone has compassion. hummmm

I really think that the emotion that Amber shows is all about her and her life. Dick slams the dishes and Amber has a meltdown? Yikes don't get me started on Amber.

She doesn't just have meltdowns when people yell at her. Look at when Jameka was eating slop. She was like "The whole time when *sob* Jameka was *sob* eating slop, I could see it was *sob* hurting her."

See? She has some compassion in that sobbing heart of hers. :animated_rotfl:

I'm not trying to defend her completely, but I'm a huge Dustin fan and I don't think he'd like her without seeing something in her that everyone on this board obviously doesn't. :pleased:

Just think of all the compassion Amber will show when she finds out that America does not give her the phone call from home or whatever the deal will be.

I think we will see some jelousy and hate. :animated_rotfl:

If they have a phone call and Amber doesn't get it, she will immediately break down and she will assume that she is being edited in a bad way. That's what she will blame it on, and she'll despise the person who got "her" phone call. The only other one who would be "entitled" to a phone call would be Kail, in Amber's mind, as she also has children.

I had to laugh when Amber cried about Kail putting her on the block, as she was another mother, and Amber would "never" do that to another mom. Give me a break.

I will do a dance of joy. :party_smilie:

God, I hope they show all of her DR sessions afterward, and they add the dramatic piano music. That's the highlight of the season, for me.

God, I hope they show all of her DR sessions afterward, and they add the dramatic piano music. That's the highlight of the season, for me.

me too! :lol:

Hey I guess that means I have no compassion .... ? :unsure:

I had to laugh when Amber cried about Kail putting her on the block, as she was another mother, and Amber would "never" do that to another mom. Give me a break.

I found that hilarious too. I'm a Mom and the thought of saving someone because she's a Mom too would have never crossed my mind. How silly.

Archived