Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

OMG, can Kail please stop talking about how Dick said she had somebody in the house and she had nobody, but then she had somebody, and Dick was mad that she had somebody. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I cannot handle this stupid story for a millionth time. I think Mike might even kill himself after having to hear it again. He gets so excited to discuss the weather... anything other than that same damn story.

And here I thought Kail didn't talk much, and I was hoping she would open up more... man, do I take that wish back!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...Kail is Christian but she doesn't go to church on Sundays. Hmmm...

She said it doesn't work out because she has teenagers. Man...my parents made my teenage butt go to church.

What she said is that her church is an hour away...so they don't always go to church on Sundays...depending on if they had been into town the day before or not. They tried to have their own bible readings at home 2 or 3 times..but it was difficult with having teenagers in the house trying to get them organized to do that.

I know a lot of people who are religious who don't go to services on a weekly basis...doesn't mean anything.

I can find a lot of things to fault Kail for (lying, backstabbing, being deceitful) but not going to church every Sunday doesn't make a person more or less religious. I kind of remember something in the bible about it being better to pray in a closet and mean it than praying in a church and not.

To me her church going habits aren't a big deal.

i don't go to my church at all anymore...stopped when they started telling me how jesus would vote...i just wasn't into it. i think church is great if it strengthens your life, but i don't think attending church makes a good christian/jew/what-have you.

First off, to the poster above, I think that's illegal. They can lose funding and such for telling you how to vote, I'm pretty sure. The Seperation of Church and state is a complicated subject as to what it applies to in this day and age, but the whole church telling you who to vote for thing is one that I know can't be legal.

Anyways, Kail hasn't changed at all since the beginning of the season. She's lived with two gay guys for three weeks and still feels the same about gay people. I guess she'll never change.

Okay...I'm not at all religous...I'm spiritual. I don't go to church. But I always associated religious with a religion. Seems simple enough. So, if Kail were religious, wouldn't she go no matter what. I have family that goes to church every day. I'm sure they'd still go even if it were forever and a day away. Also, if this 'Kail' person really ran her town, why doesn't she build a church there?

i agree, certainly there would be a church in the "small" town of 500 (thats the number she gave).

but i am not buying anything she is selling anyways.... she isnt telling the house the truth about her life and her town so there probably is a church in town.. its just not good enough for her.

ohh heck.. i am sunburned and have a headache.. i just feel like complaining... and she was the first one that gets it! :furious3:

it IS illegal. it didn't stop my church nor lots of other churches in the 2004 election cycle. when it came home to me, as it were...i just couldn't attend that church anymore. and i'm much happier. my point is, to me, how often i attend church says nothing about my spirituality. just my opinion.

I'm not sure why the BB after dark is locked it's still on... but why wouldn't the producers let Jen Mike and Kail talk in bed in the dark. It happens in other rooms..I thought that was odd.

bye bye kail :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Fizzle - Please quit jumping around - you're making me dizzy :P

Why all the Kail bashing? From what I have seen in the BB house, no one is better then anyone else. They all run to each other sharing their private conversations. I apreciate the fact that Kail, Mike and Zach came in to play the game. Has any houseguest ever played the perfect game? You have to remember that they are not us, they are not seeing/hearing all the conversations in this game. An alliance was formed and they tried to trust each other, where they failed is that they needed to build their numbers sooner and get in good with a few other people. Kail and Mike should have questioned Nick's motives sooner.

I see Kail as being someone who knows what she wants and is driven to succeed, that doesn't mean that she we will make all the right choices.

What I really dislike is the people that come into the house and float. All they do in the game is try to be in the perceived "in" crowd.

This is my take on the HG

Jameka - huge floater

Jessica - floater

Amber - floater, I want to be in the cool crowd.

Dustin - floater, loyal to his only supporter, Amber

Nick - I am not sure why he is in this game now, I think he should have tried The Bachelor!

Zach - a player but lacks confidence

Eric - a strategist, a player, has the smarts but not "pretty enough or cool enough" to head the "in" crowd. He could win this thing. Waiting to align with the right people at the right time.

Jen - interesting, keeps her cool quite well, but a loose cannon, as you are not sure what she will do.

Dick - into himself, leader of the "in" crowd. Needs to lose the bad boy image and work on his temper. Should be more focused on healing his broken relationship then this game.

Daniele - I see her much more like Kail..... she is determined. I could see her winning this game. She has the "pretty enough" to run the "in" crowd. Too focused on Nick and her dad.... hinders her from playing the game.

Mike - he is playing the game too, could have won the game. He started with good game play...... very observant, laying low. I think Mike and Kail should have started with a two person alliance and waited to draw others in as they got to know them.

Kail - driven to succeed, plays the game. She had potenial to win the game too.

I think it would be smart to have Dick, Mike, Zach, Kail and Jen align themselves. They need to take Nick out this week and then pick off the floaters. I would vote for Jessica or Jemeka then Amber or Dustin. Would Daniele and Eric form an alliance with the remaining floaters. I think it would make the game interesting.

Archived