Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

I loved it yesterday when Kail kept asking "who" was telling Dick she said she would nom Dani. Dick finally told her to f*ck of & said he wasn't saying chit because... "Every singe one of you (MRA) have given up every single one of you & if you were arrested for smuggling drugs the entire cartel would be going down." :smilielol:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail had a childhood dream of being in the final 2?!

That's funny. Reminds me of 60 years ago when I dreamed of being on Survivor. Confusing, because I had never heard of, or seen, a television set.

Well, Jen and Mike and Zach would. Eric might. And any one of the others could be wary of the father/daughter alliance and might take the opportunity to get a strong player out of the game early.

I don't think it would happen but stranger things have occured in this game in the past. I don't think anyone should ever be used as a pawn because the only safe place in BB is on the couch, not on the block.

Is ED really so afraid of Kail that he has to keep going off on her? If he is so confident that he is the only truely honest person in the house why does he keep attacking Kail. Me thinks he doth protest too much!

the only true offense Kail has committed is to put his precious Dani on the block. IMO Dick is a male chauvenist pig with a filthy mouth.

the only true offense Kail has committed is to put his precious Dani on the block. IMO Dick is a male chauvenist pig with a filthy mouth.

Well on the feeds Kail has lied and tried to throw everyone under the bus to stay in the game. Jen put Daniele on the block.

I think Dick was put on the show for entertainment value. Glad he is here. Kail knew that she is here for the game of BB and all that goes with it. When she leave the house she will just take her frustration out on her Employees. :animated_rotfl:

The bashing Kail is receiving is just unfair. "She is selling out her alliance." boohoo, Nick sold out his alliance way before she did, where is his bashing? Oh wait, he's against Kail, that's the only reason anyone likes him.

I guess based on the live feeds and almost everyone's opinion here, I was a sucker for her act last night. Good to know, I won't make that mistake again. Seems my first opinions of her were right on.

Wow this is interesting ~ Kail spoke to Amber and told some things that she said Dick said about her. Now Amber and Dustin have turned against Dick. They just told Kail that they want her to stay and for Mike to leave.

Kail is still working people.

REally? Maybe I should switch computers get on my laptop and watch the feeds... but I"m too lazy. I don't trust Amber and Dustin wanting to keep Kail. HOpefully everything turns out fine and Zach leaves. I don't want to see him streaking anymore.

Kail is lying her ass off talking to Amber and Dustin.

Bold face lies. She said that he told Kail that he has a bargin with everyone. I think she is the biggest liars in the house.

She may end up staying...

Yikes now Kail is in with Amber and Dustin. Duntis and Kail were hugging and now she has them on her TEAM. OMG

She is working on the sympathy vote and turning everyone against Dick.

eeeeeek she may be staying.

Actually, this could just be a smart move by Dustin/Amber...

It sounds like the plan is to backdoor Mike and eliminate him this week because Kail is so weak now and with Mike gone will be even weaker, Amber and Dustin aren't going to change that so they have to start looking forward to next week. Next week Kail will be a big target, but there is still a chance that she pulls out another HoH, in which case she'll target Dick again but who would go up with him, also with POV unknown it's possible that she would nominate one of them. Also, soon enough Dick will turn on them because they are the only known "alliance" left besides him and Danielle, so having Kail's vote just incase isn't a bad strategy. If Kail blabs about it (she probably will), they'll just chalk it up as her making a crazy last ditch effort to save herself.

Archived