Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

Kail is actually trying to portray herself as a victim but she is getting her lies mixed up. She told Amber that Evel sold out Jessica saying Jessica wants Kail out of the house, yet when she is talking to Dustin she says Evel says Jameka wants her out (this is who Evel said).

She is working too hard once again. Whispering around the house.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yikes now Kail is in with Amber and Dustin. Duntis and Kail were hugging and now she has them on her TEAM. OMG

Just because Kail was talking with Amber and Dustin...doesn't mean they are on the same team! They were just talking...let's not get carried away :lol:

5 minutes earlier Amber was telling kail to her face that she hates her (in this game...not in real life). Dustin has been supportive of Kail on an emotional level...but no deals are being struck...nowhere near.

but it doesn't mean they are on the same team...:)

yeh...I 've been using headphones for a while now...much easier to hear. I read that someone else here was doing it ...tried it and it works great! Can even hear the whispers.

Thanks ging

I think that is my biggest beef with Jameka ~ any game talk is always in a really low whisper even if there is nobody with in 10 miles.

Psssttt...someone might hear us and I might say something that someone can use against me in this game somewhere down the line and I won't/can't incriminate myself that way because I want to sit on this stool in the kitchen for the duration of the game.

Psssttt...someone might hear us and I might say something that someone can use against me in this game somewhere down the line and I won't/can't incriminate myself that way because I want to sit on this stool in the kitchen for the duration of the game.

I sooooooooooo agree with you ginger!

:smilielol::smilielol:

Kail's biggest problem is that she never stops talking game. She goes around to everyone and says the same thing over and over again. It will eventually get back to ED and he'll go off on another tirade. She has to learn to shut up (along with half the other hgs....but then again...that wouldn't be to much fun for us if they were all slugs like Dani, Nick, Jess,...;))

This evening Kail has been shopping around the story that Nick and Zach had a deal to go to f2 and split the winnings. First she ran it past Daniele, who couldn't have care less after she had just confronted Kail about wanting to put she and Dick up again.

Since that didn't fly, Kail then told Amber who seemed more receptive so Kail warmed to the telling. She keeps repeating certain stories (lies?) all of which she just found out about last night and all of which make Zach and/or Nick look bad while Mike looks less involved in the alliance's bad deeds.

To have Kail tell it, she was in an alliance that never met as a group, never made group decisions and didn't tell her 75% of what was going on until last night. No wonder they fell apart.

I am getting tired of both of their tired stories. Yes both Kail and Dick are like broken records.

Now the same same story Kail is telling Mike and Jen. This makes me hearing it 6 times now. I am outta here.

Archived