Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kail sealed her own fate :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

it seem like winner of first bb hoh is curse. eric, jase, kail :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I just saw Kail walking through the and I heard this in my head

Dead woman walking....

Ok new Kail is hatching up a plan with Mike to call out Nick to Dick. They are trying to put the target on Nick. LOL that is so funny.

Kail does dig her own grave. She's already planning to call Nick out to Dick which is only going to help Nick's game and get her in deeper...I just hope Mike either talks her out of it or walks away from the new mess Kail is about to sink herself in *sigh* :disappointed:

everyone one of this year hg are delusional :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the dumbest player ever

what is she talking about?

she is gonna go to dustin and say what? what the heck can dustin do? she is really a bad player. She talking bout zach and his two person alliance lol. she is so scared of evil he is in her head and mike wants nothing to do with her

Grasping at straws.....she's in trouble and she knows it. She almost sounds like she's on the verge of tears/panic attack. Oh, and if she says HAS in place of HAVE one more time....... :bangin:

It was the dumbest thing to campaign against Dick and expose her cards so fast (especially over someone getting evicted whose not even in her alliance). She deserves the boot just for that.

agreed :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I don't know if Amber & Dustin are buying it but Dick & Dani know the whole story so it won't work on them. I think this is hilarious. I wonder how long it will take for someone to finally tell Kail that the whole house knows that Zach & Nick started out in the MRA but left it over a week ago :smilielol::smilielol:

Good bye Kail! You are getting some good ol karma as your next introduction.... I actually liked her in the beginning, but over the past two weeks, she slipped to the bottom of the totem pole. She thought she could come in with all of her business success and all of her feminine ways and conquer and divide... **Time to wake up!!!**

i think the scariest thing about her is she actually believes her own lies. dustin was inferring that it was understandable that dick called off the deal when he found out she was campaigning...and you could see the wheels spinning in her head as she tried to spin it " no, i told him i would tell him if i changed my mind". i definitely wouldn't like it if my kids come to me and tell me they are choosing a kail lifestyle!

Archived