Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww Kail. It's so disappointing to hear you letting Dick walk all over you. Stand up for yourself, Woman! And why are you selling out your alliance? I mean, Nick and Zach - sure they already defected, but why bring Mike's name into it? And why tell Dick all the details whether he knows already or not? Geeez, it's not over yet.

That being said...I would love to see Kail or Jen get another chance at getting evil out next week. The man's ego is more enormous than ever since he's been HOH. He can't even shut up long enough to let someone else speak, but that's going to be his downfall - the fact that he doesn't listen to anyone but himself. Kail may not be the best strategist in the house but Dick's going to go sooner than he thinks.

Sorry, Kail, I'm switching alliances. Go Eric!

I'm still rooting for her. I remember seeing Janelle crying (I don't think that was strategy) when howie left, but went out there and won veto. If Kail and Mike were smart, Mike would report back to Kail that it is either one of them that is going home this week. So if Mike wins veto (assuming Jen doesn't go up) and takes off Kail, that completely ruin Dick's week.

jen and kail on block :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

she looks so uncomfortable sitting on the patio :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

AND I want Kail to shut the hell up about her damn Alliance and how they duped her, why doesn't she tell ED who she really is, that would throw him for a loop. And he keeps on rubbin in her face she won't be there next week, shut up EVILLLL!!!!!

AND I want Kail to shut the hell up about her damn Alliance and how they duped her, why doesn't she tell ED who she really is, that would throw him for a loop. And he keeps on rubbin in her face she won't be there next week, shut up EVILLLL!!!!!

yep and she just dont get it. dick keep telling her 100000 times already she is leaving. what i get from kail is she is using passive aggressive behavior with her talks with dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Last night's convo with Dick gave me a whole new look on Kail. It seemed she was really weak minded, and not as bright as I first thought she was. I was feeling bad for her last night. She seemed so desperate and Dick kept telling her over and over all the mistakes she had made. She was not sticking up for herself at all. Then she told Jen how much she appreciated Dick's honesty. Jen told her something about how he said blah blah blah at the cermony and that wasn't nice at all. I don't know, it was painful to watch her just get railed like that and not talk up for herself.

I think it changed my opinon on both Kail and Dick. I really thought she was just more calculating than that. After last night, I think she is just really naive. Anyone else?

Kail is no longer so smug, which I am enjoying immensely. I think she is still calculating and her whole demeanor with Dick was because she thought she could sway him into getting everyone else to keep her in the house. Kail is playing a sneaky game and if they don't get rid of her this week she will reform her alliance and go after the weaker players.

I think because she spent so much time upstairs she had no idea how the majority of the house really felt about each other until it was too late.

It was funny she said that being in final 2 was a childhood dream. Gimmee a break, the show hasn't been on that long!

I agree Mendes, Kail was being very passive last night with Dick & she kept dropping hints about how she was all alone & had no one so she was no longer a threat. IMHO she was trying to sway Dick into keeping her with her poor poor pitiful me schpeal. But... as soon as Dick left & Mike came in she was back to major scheeming mode. I hope Dick doesn't waver as Kail is very sneaky & must go :grin2:

Well I did notice that Miss Integrity was throwing everyone under the bus. She gave up her alliance and tried to get the focus on the fact that they betrayed her. She kept saying she was all alone.

Oh ya and her "best friend" Jen was put out there too. Kail kept trying to tell Dick that Jen was coming after Daniele and she Kail wasn't. I don't think Dick was paying any attention to her but she said it several times.

It would not be a bad thing to do in the game of Big Brother but I don't like that Kail acts like she is meek and mild and the victim in the whole mess she made.

I stated this in the Dick hoh thread and felt it could be reiterated here:

All I keep thinking is if Dick truly wants Kail out the most (too bite off head of the snake thus killing her so called alliance), and Kail doesn't win POV or get taken off the block, then needs to put up a pawn, such as Danielle who we all know won't get voted out.....

:animated_bouncy:

Archived