Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is one of biggest surprises in recent years for me. i dont know how she pulled it off. i would like to see hg faces this week if she gets hoh. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It's going to be sad to see either one of them ago. Mike has potential to be a huge power player, but will most likely be voted out this week because he's perceived as a threat. Then you have Kail who stirs up so much drama. Whether you like her or not, the season is far more interesting with her there despite how quiet she is on the feeds. What Kail has done and the consequences of her actions have made for great TV and for a great season so far. But .... idk. I guess I would rather see Kail stay because I feel that more drama will stay in the house if she is there. And that's what I want!

I keep wondering why Kail is so so obsessed with Dick. She has never ever focused on anyone but Dick. She talks only about Dick when talking to others. She said if she stays next week she would feel save going up on the block against Dick. It is all about Dick Dick Dick.

Do you thinks she could secretly love the bad boy Dick? :animated_scratchchin: naaaaaaaaah. I don't think so either.

Kail is kissing Dick's butt because she knows all the other HGs are in his "cult" and are letting him call the shots and run the show. Dick has been the "Big Daddy" of the house, so far, and Kail is prolly kicking herself for not making her alliance with him from the begining, instead of the 3 she chose...ugh!

Dick, on the other hand seems to want Kail's approval (so she won't come after him and/or because he needs to think people will still like him, even when after he's screws them) so he keeps "apologizing" and "explaining" to her why he nominated her...ugh!

Kail is kissing Dick's butt because she knows all the other HGs are in his "cult" and are letting him call the shots and run the show. Dick has been the "Big Daddy" of the house, so far, and Kail is prolly kicking herself for not making her alliance with him from the begining, instead of the 3 she chose...ugh!

Dick, on the other hand seems to want Kail's approval (so she won't come after him and/or because he needs to think people will still like him, even when after he's screws them) so he keeps "apologizing" and "explaining" to her why he nominated her...ugh!

you are right cult is the perfect word :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i dont see a revolt happening jmho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Kail says it's in God's hands and she will pray to Him for protection. Right, Kail, he's there in the house and will decide who goes home. The game isreally high on His list of priorities.

I really thought that my perception of her was improving. I was hearing the real names of her kids and her husband - right out there in random conversations.

And then on Tuesday's show I watched her dressing Mike, as if for a 2nd grade school musical, as her last ditch effort. Backslide, big time. This lady may be getting real - but she has no street smarts at all.

It was good of Mike to stay to the end.

he saved amber so god must be a bb fan :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

...Dick's followers are getting pissed at him and are ready to revolt.

They say, meekly, that they are "pissed" here and there, cajun, but then they don't name him as a nominee until "down the line". They all think that if they attempt to plan something against Dick, whoever they "plan' it with will sell them out to ED and they'll be toast for "scheming" against "straight forward" Dick.

You're right, cult is not the right word. A cult runs on blind faith. These group is running on fear of extermination if acused of attempted sedition against Dick.

The BB house is running kinda like a comunist DICKtatorship, (so far) this year.

kail ass kissing this week is funny and so phoney i give her credit for pulling it off :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I bet if Kail stays she will go after Dick full force should she win hoh. Yes she's kissing his a$$ this week but of course this is a form of her manipulation too. I think she feels that if she stays and has the guts to go after Dick if she gets hoh, the rest of the house will go along with her because they have seen how he is and may be tired of Dick too.

Dick needs her gone this week if he wants to stay in the game.

I don't see Kail staying this week but if she does she had better lay low next week and hope that Dick gets nominated or better yet, backdoored.

I would love to see him go but does anyone have the :lipsrsealed2: to do it?

did you notice how kail was talking about a "disloyal person" cussing at her twice? amber's response? "oh, f***"!!! classic!

That cracked me up!

I don't think it's wise to keep Kail around, I really would like to see them keep Mike instead.

If Kail stays this time, I suspect she will hook Dustin and Amber into an alliance with her to get Dick out.

Amber has been Dick-dumping for days and Dustin isn't far behind her, plus there's just something about Dustin I

don' trust at all. I can't put my finger on it, but I suspect he's going to do a lot of back stabbing this next week.

Kail may seem like a stupid player, but she's cunning and just might connive her way through to the ouster of ED.

Archived