Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber is lying her ass off about her conversation with Dick yesterday. She is making up a lot of sh+t in her conversation with Jameka and Eric.

I couldn't relate to Kail from the very beginning. I think she's on the block because she deserves to be. She tried playing too hard too fast and got caught up in it. She deserves to go this week.

Bye Bye Boo Boo

Dick - into himself, leader of the "in" crowd. Needs to lose the bad boy image and work on his temper. Should be more focused on healing his broken relationship then this game.Wrong. He's in the game no turning back. Heal later.

Daniele - I see her much more like Kail..... she is determined. I could see her winning this game. She has the "pretty enough" to run the "in" crowd. Too focused on Nick and her dad.... hinders her from playing the game.Too immature to be savy enough to win. Better off being Nicks girltoy. Rather see her out so Dick can refocus.

Mike - he is playing the game too, could have won the game. He started with good game play...... very observant, laying low. I think Mike and Kail should have started with a two person alliance and waited to draw others in as they got to know them.

Kail - driven to succeed, plays the game. She had potenial to win the game too.Kail is too unlikable to keep around with her thin lipped attitude towards gays and her over inflated ego.

Miss Kail is telling Jen she wants to stay. She said she needs to get 5 votes. So she is campaigning against Mike after all. She is talking game to Jen and Jen wants to change the subject.

i dont see no chance of kail staying :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

uvp where have you been? They are voting Mike out.

night shift work. why mike? why the plans change and does dick approve? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dumb move imho. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dumb move by dumb players :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

now i reconsider it was a great move by the floaters to keep kail. but dick and danielle,nick are dumbasses if they were in a greement :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Kail has much more intent to take Dick down than Mike ever did or will. I wouldn't leave her in the house another week.

thats why the floaters want to keep her there. because they dont have balls to take dick out. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Kail needs to be sent home. She has no room to ever discuss how bad Dick is - she has done more conniving than anyone in the house. She is sneaky and will hurt Dick and all the others more than Mike ever would.

BYE BYE KAIL !!!

Archived