Kail Week 3

CeCiMom

she better stop talking to amber soon...amber's gonna need her anxiety meds tonight! i have no perspective to judge if she's a bad PERSON. she definitely seems to lack perspective. it is a GAME. she also seems to definitely live in her own alternate reality.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fat lady has started to sing :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I agree with you on "she lacks perspective." Do these people even realize that there is a reason that 4 people went into the DR to vote... commercial, then the rest voted? That should tell her that Dustin, Eric, Daniele, Dick, and Amber are tight tight tight!

She's not thinking.

It's amazing that both her and Mike are quiet and just walk around" taking it all in " these past few weeks and that they are absolutely clueless as to what's going on.

They should have known they lost Nick to Danile and with everyone else hating Zach they were stupid enough to team up with the other hated person in the house... Jen.Then she tries to campaign for the guy everyone, including her own alliance, wants out of the house.... what did they expect.

Kail and Mike are idiots

It's amazing that both her and Mike are quiet and just walk around" taking it all in " these past few weeks and that they are absolutely clueless as to what's going on.

They should have known they lost Nick to Danile and with everyone else hating Zach they were stupid enough to team up with the other hated person in the house... Jen.Then she tries to campaign for the guy everyone, including her own alliance, wants out of the house.... what did they expect.

Kail and Mike are idiots

yep the season of the floaters rains on. yep they are a dumb bunch. nick sleeping with enemy should have cue them in. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Speaking of ears, did anyone else notice how huge Dustin's ex-bf's ears were? Those things had the wing span of a Boeing 747.

i definitely wouldn't like it if my kids come to me and tell me they are choosing a kail lifestyle!

Hahah... LMAO :animated_rotfl: Almost peed a little.

Kail has talked more in the last 24 hours than she had previously the entire three weeks she had been there. She knows that she's more than likely going to be the one sent home, especially since her alliance turned on her.

Hey Kail, if you wouldn't have made such a bad first impression, maybe America would vote to keep you in this week.

Seems like Kail dug her own grave with almost every action she took in the house. Aligning with people she barely knew, or had a feel for was dumb dumb dumb. Campaigning against Ed was even dumber, and finally acting like the paranoid weirdo everyone sees her as now. It was just too much! She played too hard too fast. Now without the veto or if the winds of the house don't change (and we know they can) looks like homegirl is going home. What do you all think?

This woman tries to continue lying about why she went after Dick. She keeps saying I was protecting my alliance. Replace the term my alliance with my own butt and you have the truth about why Kail is so frightened of him.

true game over for her unless a miracle happens. her worst move was allowing jen to put sacrifice lamb joe on the block :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Not really. In her first week as HoH, she got out Carol instead of Amber. That was a mistake too. So far, she's 0 for 2 at getting out the people that are actually harmful to her in the game.

Good job Kail! If as good at "owning your town" at home as you are playing Big Brother, that must be the best run town in America.

Kail is an example of how to play the game badly from the beginning.

Choosing to win HOH the first week, making an immediate "alliance" with ppl she didn't know...etc. She's shown poor judgment from the beginning, and it's about to cost her.

I sooo hope Evil nominates her. God I just dont' like her. She reminds me of Maggie from Season 5. I didnt' think I was gonna like Evil but I do. He is one of my fav. But dont' like Kail at all. Did anyone here vote for Eric to try and get Kail nom.

I believe before she left home her hubby advised her of the following:

"Now remember Kail, just keep your mouth shut during this crazy game because you know how you can be once you open it"

She took his advice the first few days and then well, all hell broke loose!!!

I hope she goes home just for attempting to use Daniele to get Dick out. A "good" person/mother would never have thought to do that. In the house it appears that Daniel and Dick's relationship is troubled and a "mother" would not stick a knife in that wound and then pretend she's looking out for Daniele's welfare. I love that Daniele told Dick right away! I think that is what put the lid on Kail's coffin.

Archived