America Player

uvp

which hg should eric evict?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. which hg should eric evict?

• dick
    • joe

And let me get this straight... Eric only gets the money if he suceeds right? Though I have nothing against Eric, I think this AP has no real purpose in the game. It makes the playing field uneven and I'm not a fan of that. I think Eric is sitting pretty and taking everything for granted. He needs to start acting on his own too, something he doesn't do. He'll find himself on the block one day with no money. lol

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cat minds think alike, Fatcat! :cheshire: Joe is definitely a :stirthepot:

Gingersnaps, I also don't understand how the money thing works, completely. Does Eric get the money if he just TRIES to get Jen to put Jess up, or does he get the money if he succeeds in getting Jess put up that week? It's confusing. I do think he isn't thinking for himself for two reasons, though: First, he wants to make a little money, and he has to do five tasks (I think) before he gets any money. He could be voted out before then, so he is accepting every task. Second, I think that Eric truly enjoys the premise of him "playing for America (and Canada)." So, he sees this as doing what America would do if America could be in the house.

The only problem I really have with America being in the house is that America sees the feeds. This gives us (and Eric) an unfair advantage over all of the other guests. Even with the twin twist, they made sure that the twin outside of the house couldn't see t.v. or talk to people. However, in this twist, we ARE the twist, and we can see everything, so that's not very fair.

i was starting to like joe too but i'd rather dick stay in the house so i voted for eric to evict joe

as for americas choice, so far he's won 3 and lost 1 so i think he has 2 more wins till he make 10k, and whats with BB changing the rules all of a sudden, i think eric should have got a win for climbing in bed with both joe and jessica, he was there for awhile and that must have been very awkward i was satisfied with his performance and i would call it a win too, and now the person he votes to evict has to be evicted? that kinda hinders it for eric because we have our own agenda we won't tell him who to vote for just so he gets a win ya know but i guess it does help him campaign for that person to leave forcing him to take a stand for once

so far tho i feel the AP vote is broken, i mean america voted carol out over amber? and to campaign against jessica? .... hopefully it's not broken this week dick needs to stay

go, Joe, go, see Joe go...

Joe has to go...Dick just needs to be there for now, otherwise to many sleepy people right now. But I believe I think this every year, then it gets good mid-way through

Please evict Joe!!!! Please, Please, Please!

The people that have been members of Morty's for awhile are very familiar with the rules, etc. I've found them to be very opinionated on where they stand on BB issues (as they should, since everybody has a right to their own opinion), BUT they are very careful to just state THEIR OWN opinions and idea's.:)

Last year, when I was new, I didn't know or understand all of the rules. The "old timers" were quite helpful...... I learned it's helpful to add IMO or IMHO to my posts. Some of the "old timers" suggested doing that as a way to cut down on posters taking other posters comments personally.:) (I hope this explanation makes sense) :)

Since then, I have always tried to use IMO or IMHO. Because of that, I don't think I have ever been in a real disagreement or felt bad by what others have written.

All newbies are always loved here at Morty's (I know, especially since I've had to kind of start over this year). But, if any newbies have any questions about Morty's site, just ask. I've usually found that someone is willing to take the time to answer a question or help out with other questions. :)

And, one last thing I wanted to say.........don't feel bad Ginger. You know that there is a lot of Morty's love out there for ya! :wub:

this was a hard one for me. cause personally i wanted joe to stay cause i think he makes good tv.

BUT i have to look out for my girl Daniele and i know dick has her vote.

so i voted 7 twords joe to leave. and 3 to dick... oh so hard!

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm at work and can only skim through the posts but...

I didn't realize until last night that Eric doesn't get points for trying to get Jessica nominated unless she was put up and then I noticed that he doesn't get credit for voting for who America wants unless that person leaves the house. Althought I think the whole thing is pretty lame I still dont think that's fair to him. He can't force hoh to put someone up if they don't want to, and he definitely can't make everyone vote for who America wants because if I'm not mistaken he doesn't even see America's choice until he's already voting.

i voted 7 twords joe to leave. and 3 to dick...

So in other words you cancelled out 3 of your own votes... Why not just give Joe the four votes to leave...

Just sayin'

Archived