124 members have voted

1. 1. which hg should eric evict?

• dick
    • joe

i say joe :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JOE!!!!!!!!! :giljotiini: I'm so glad this is his task this week!

You say Joe uvp? What happened to your "bye bye dick" and im never wrong and the 1st week never counts speech? lol but yeah, i say joe too.

i was sure he wouldnt be up with joe. joe is the only hg that dick i thought would have beaten this week. i taught jen was a wise girl i thought 100% she would have stuck to her guns of not putting joe up. but thanks to nick good look charms uvp is wrong sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Oops! I voted for Dick, but I meant Joe. So the poll is one off everyone!

But that is total BS that Eric only gets credit if that person is voted out. It wasn't like that last week. Isn't it as long as he does the task, he should get credit for it?

@GingerSnaps

No, Jen isn't a rock. She's so oblivious to reality that she can't even defend herself when she gets attacked by Dick. She just maintains that stupid smile and sings la la songs in her head. I want her gone so bad it's not even funny. If anything, I give props to Dick for not treating Jen any different while she's HoH.

As for my vote, Joe has to go.

Okay, I double checked before voting on cbs.com and made sure it said vote Joe out. LOL.

i feel you on that one.. for the past bb season who ever won the mortys polls usually got the vote. this season isnt the case something smells fishy :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Why should he vote to evict Dick? Well... Dick farts a lot and Eric's an environmentalist so like he's like contributing to global warming and stuff.

Why should he vote to evict Joe? Well... Without any girls paying attention to him, Eric like might find himself tempted to like pull a Nick or something.

Its a tough decision... but....

I vote for Eric to vote to evict..... Joe.

Archived